Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have Lords of Acid without the creepy Belgian dude? He does own the band and all.

This pic sucks because I was busy enjoying the show and besides, the good pics aren't appreciated on this forum!
View attachment 1599368
Dude..you actually got in one?.....

A 100 pin, 2 riff patches and 1 frank patch...........Mom had no idea where the went when she sold the house. Got shipped to Misery to make sure I graduated, but I had a car...St. Louis bound. And nothing but drugs, freaks and fun..

Dude..you actually got in one?.....

LOL! They're one of my wife's favorite bands. They really only play dive bars these days so tickets are either cheap or nonexistent. Genitorturer opened last and were awesome! They even had a rock-themed burlesque show between acts.

LOL! They're one of my wife's favorite bands. They really only play dive bars these days so tickets are either cheap or nonexistent. Genitorturer opened last and were awesome! They even had a rock-themed burlesque show between acts.
Dude, I live in a small town in Florida...not the greater venue areas for good bands...Drove to Orlando to see them cause they were adverting plenty of spots open....nothing left when we got there....

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

I pulled up on the pipe and all that poopy came backwards so she is staying at her daughter s. Living there at the moment would be torture 😄
I meant the (leaky) gas line in the previous house?

That smoke Looks like a cauliflower to me.. :biggrin: the more I Look the more I say cauiflower...I Must have the munchies...:crying:
Yep I think Cauliflower also!

Thanks for the reps, @InkAddict$... I guess with photos you can keep vegging and topping as long as you want. With autos' shorter cycle i guess there's a limit, like maybe once they hit pre-flower stretch.
It really depends on the speed and health of the Auto, You want to be sure to top ASAP above the 4th node a really fast plant can be above the 5th node but no later than 21 days from seed germination. If you wait longer then that you may get smaller buds than the plant is genetically capable of growing lowering yield instead of increasing it.

Good morning folks :pass: Woke up to this bastard in Dude’s water bowl:yoinks:View attachment 1599244
Does Dude know to avoid them?

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

I meant the (leaky) gas line in the previous house?

Yep I think Cauliflower also!

It really depends on the speed and health of the Auto, You want to be sure to top ASAP above the 4th node a really fast plant can be above the 5th node but no later than 21 days from seed germination. If you wait longer then that you may get smaller buds than the plant is genetically capable of growing lowering yield instead of increasing it.

Does Dude know to avoid them?
Yes….he comes and finds me and stands in front of the scorpion. He’s done it several times, both inside and out. Not something I taught him, but I suspect he learned about them when he was homeless as a puppy. Did something similar with a rattlesnake that was in the alley outback a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back