Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..wife went back to bed....and is now letting me know she's not going to be able to do the meatoaf tonight. 2 days of bugging me to make sure it's all in her her reach, 2 days of her making sure I know she's doing dinner tonight so she can feel usefull .......and I get to make meatloaf per her strict instructions.... so catch you all laterz...my kittens

Hello fam, I've missed all of you so much! :bighug: Trying to maintain and sell extra garden plants, put in a small garden and doing things with my son has kept me away, but my heart never leaves this sanctuary of like minded who provide more support than a lot of families have out there!, (including me)! :vibe:

I've also been having problems with my laptop charging and I have one of the worst journal, (as far as regular updates), that I've ever had! I did take a couple days off Sunday & Monday. I went up to see my parents and clean their grave marker, (birds land on the edge of the hanging basket and poop on their stone and I hate that!). So I noticed that grass was trying to take over the edge and I decided to go back on Monday with hand scissors to trim it away. I was on the ground trimming the grass when an older lady pulled up and walked to a spot a couple graves behind me. We had exchanged pleasantries, when I heard her cry out! At first I thought she was missing a lost loved one, but when I turned I saw she had fallen and was wedged between a vase and Shepard's hook! I wanted to call 911 right away, but she begged me not too and convinced me that she had only hit her knee on the stone. So I very carefully helped get her legs over the hook and off the hot stone. I wear a big floppy hat cause I get skin cancer easy, but I couldn't get her to wear it. So I used it to shade her while she tried to get her strength back. I had re-injured both my wrists doing too much and she had a bad shoulder, so I couldn't just try to scoop her up from behind without putting her in pain, or worse. I had planned to go earlier that morning, but decided to wait until the dew was dry. It was in the back of the cemetery and no one was close enough to notice we needed help. I also have trouble standing as I have lots of pain in my feet and I stood there as long as I could, but I finally had to call for help. I'm so thankful I was there to at least call for help! :peace::bighug::pass:
IMG_20230529_123322.jpg

Yeah..but VR won't supply weed.

AI Will.....cannabis is the cheapest medicine to keep the general population healthy ... AI won't have the ethical obections politicions have.....we'll probably be force fed it..........

The illegal side hussle will be Real Chips........... :biggrin: ...and chocolate........from your Dealer......

:aha:... I See it now........:crying:

Ok..wife went back to bed....and is now letting me know she's not going to be able to do the meatoaf tonight. 2 days of bugging me to make sure it's all in her her reach, 2 days of her making sure I know she's doing dinner tonight so she can feel usefull .......and I get to make meatloaf per her strict instructions.... so catch you all laterz...my kittens

:nono: Sending a Hug........................and some Patience.............:bighug:

Hello fam, I've missed all of you so much! :bighug: Trying to maintain and sell extra garden plants, put in a small garden and doing things with my son has kept me away, but my heart never leaves this sanctuary of like minded who provide more support than a lot of families have out there!, (including me)! :vibe:

I've also been having problems with my laptop charging and I have one of the worst journal, (as far as regular updates), that I've ever had! I did take a couple days off Sunday & Monday. I went up to see my parents and clean their grave marker, (birds land on the edge of the hanging basket and poop on their stone and I hate that!). So I noticed that grass was trying to take over the edge and I decided to go back on Monday with hand scissors to trim it away. I was on the ground trimming the grass when an older lady pulled up and walked to a spot a couple graves behind me. We had exchanged pleasantries, when I heard her cry out! At first I thought she was missing a lost loved one, but when I turned I saw she had fallen and was wedged between a vase and Shepard's hook! I wanted to call 911 right away, but she begged me not too and convinced me that she had only hit her knee on the stone. So I very carefully helped get her legs over the hook and off the hot stone. I wear a big floppy hat cause I get skin cancer easy, but I couldn't get her to wear it. So I used it to shade her while she tried to get her strength back. I had re-injured both my wrists doing too much and she had a bad shoulder, so I couldn't just try to scoop her up from behind without putting her in pain, or worse. I had planned to go earlier that morning, but decided to wait until the dew was dry. It was in the back of the cemetery and no one was close enough to notice we needed help. I also have trouble standing as I have lots of pain in my feet and I stood there as long as I could, but I finally had to call for help. I'm so thankful I was there to at least call for help! :peace::bighug::pass:
View attachment 1599390

Btw, the EMTs told her she was cute in it and got her to wear my floppy hat!

Btw, the EMTs told her she was cute in it and got her to wear my floppy hat!

Acts of Kindness are Good for your Soul............... :bighug:

AI Will.....cannabis is the cheapest medicine to keep the general population healthy ... AI won't have the ethical obections politicions have.....we'll probably be force fed it..........

The illegal side hussle will be Real Chips........... :biggrin: ...and chocolate........from your Dealer......

:aha:... I See it now........:crying:
I feel like the AI and goggles stuff will just be pumping advertisements for pills and ailments, like we get on TV all the time here in the states, but without people even realizing it's right in front of them. VR is also impersonal and weed is usually a shared social thing for younger folk

I have been dying to have a Popeye's Chicken Sandwich ever since being diagnosed gluten intolerant. I have been seeing commercials for both Chic-filets and Popeyes lately. So I looked up a copycat recipe I am tweaking to be GF. I had to start with making buttermilk out of the goat milk by adding lemon juice. I ran out of lactic acid! Chicken is in the frig with a brine of buttermilk, salt, red pepper and MSG. The batter calls for self rising flour, I will use Bob's Red Mill GF pancake mix with a little extra baking powder and Xanthan Gum. I will take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back