Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl Seeds , Creme De La Compton F3
Day 73

Screenshot_2023-06-01-20-12-14-104.jpg

After closer inspection of trichomes throughout her canopy. I decided to wait an extra week as she didn't have enough amber or fade for my liking...

:smokeout:

Wow..... I have Visions of all unemployed humans being plugged into VR headsets.....so you'll not be on holiday....but you will Think you are.....

when we are all Borg.... View attachment 1599389...and AI control us........

I just Thought we had a few years yet........ :pass:
Just wait til we are at home controlling our robot bodies out doing the shopping like that movie surrogates! :yoinks: :rofl:

1685665674766.gif

Acts of Kindness are Good for your Soul............... :bighug:
I may have been stoned AF but did my good deed earlier! Felt something under my toes at grocery store check out so looked and was someones car keys! Turned them in and sure enough didn’t finish checking out and a lady was in there freaking out looking for them! Pointed her in right direction and she was def super thankful! I may smell like weed but i still remember my manners! Momma didn’t raise no punk….unless u a shitty driver then expect the bird and a slew of profanities! :finger::crying:

No I did not forget the pickles. I went a few places looking for (I think) these pickles but had no luck. I used to get them in the bars back in my drinking days. They are so big you almost never eat the whole thing but the Popeye's pickles taste just like I remember them.
View attachment 1599395

I got these that are good but not quite as sour. They will have to do.

View attachment 1599394
U should order some from my mom! She also makes sugar free if diet restrictions call for them! Made with splenda not sugar! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back