Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll get crucified....But I wouldn't be caught dead there.:condom:
:pighug:

That's what I thought too! But, as long as you aren't there to make fun or denigrate the Juggalo scene they are very accepting. I was extremely surprised. It was clear I was there for the metal bands but I found a lot of comraderie.

That's what I thought too! But, as long as you aren't there to make fun or denigrate the Juggalo scene they are very accepting. I was extremely surprised. It was clear I was there for the metal bands but I found a lot of comraderie.
They're basically locals around these parts....So I've been there, done that. To each their own.. I will not ever try an dictate the lives of others my friend..it's just not for me .

:d5:

Shit, make fun of us..were all family.

Ok..I'll stop bringing it up...
NO that's not what I meant at all :nono: I was just joking that party is a little wild for me but to each their own :toke:

Edit: I'll watch the vids and love people watching anytime but being in the middle is another story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back