Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Frankthetank :lildab:

1685653309683.gif

this is how california gets down with VR :crying:
tkqw37cx59na1.jpg

bu566t1mou5a1.jpg

28-Own-Nothing-Be-Happy.jpg
When I see those homeless dudes with VR headsets, for some reason I think of my sister in law who one day basically said "All I need is World of Warcraft." Then proceeded to withdraw from the world. If not for her husband enabling and supporting her, she'd be homeless and like it.

OK..got up for another Corona and an anti-inflammatory...so quick picks on my roses.
IMG20230601170030.jpg

My Knock Out...hate it, no smell at all.
IMG20230601170041.jpg

My Deserts and the rescue Alachua Red Running Rose ( it is an heirloom prevalent in this area )
IMG20230601170054.jpg

And the ones I'm playing with. The larger one on the left of the container had 7 leaves on it when I rescued it from the back yard...Dad wasn't a rose person

was on the phone with them this morning trying to do that but they use a 3rd party processor probably an upgrade for their protection. so now that my number is updated we are waiting for the approval or denial. i got another email right now saying worst case i just redo the order with my card which is fine im cool with that but if that doesnt work, fuck em. i just had to reach out to them too many times for an update and i dont like that about companies when youre spending money you know? like just keep me in the loop, player. im impatient so if its not going through i wanna shit or get off the pot. i know its an awful trait but im working on it lol.
Shouldn't the bank be the one stopping the purchase? Seller is getting their money... Every time I have a problem with an online purchase it's always because my bank flags it :shrug:

@Lil Dab , I was out cleaning up a huge mess in my garage, a storage cabinet fell off the wall, my fault for loading it up with heavy crap. Well one of the items I rediscovered is a set of small hydraulic portapower rams and pulls,,,,,including one I haven't abused yet, a small 4" tall ram with a 2" throw....and it is a 10 ton ram! Darn I keep finding new projects to do....

Shouldn't the bank be the one stopping the purchase? Seller is getting their money... Every time I have a problem with an online purchase it's always because my bank flags it :shrug:
thats what I said ... in my head ....but nope the bank isnt stopping anything even called them today too. says its pending on their end. which is the 3rd party processor (NOT NUGSMASHER) that are going to decide my fate :deadhorse::tang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back