Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
its cause i put my phone number instead of my wifes for the billing, we used her card. we shoulda just transfered it to my card but i was eager beaver, now look lol doesnt help my vpn says im in sweden either probably.
They can’t be surprised you’re using a vpn. They sell cannabis processing products….I’d be surprised if most of their customers use a vpn…

1685650991185.jpeg

its cause i put my phone number instead of my wifes for the billing, we used her card. we shoulda just transfered it to my card but i was eager beaver, now look lol doesnt help my vpn says im in sweden either probably.

Exactly all I am getting at is it's not completely Nugsmashers fault it's real easy to beat the company up on here for something they don't have control over.. Just my opinion and 2 cents :goodluck:

Exactly all I am getting at is it's not completely Nugsmashers fault it's real easy to beat the company up on here for something they don't have control over.. Just my opinion and 2 cents :goodluck:
nah i get you bro im not bashing them at all lol just expressing my frustration with their level of security. nothing to do with them. BUT if they make it harder than it needs to be and cancel a pending 350 order like they are saying they will do then yes fuck them all the way, and my money will go elsewhere and i wont just say it on here ill let them know too lol :rofl:

edit: i ordered a $300 light from mars hydro this same way and no issues, light got here in under 5 days. im just bitching about the lag, im sure once i get it ill be slobbin all over the thing. wont be able to get me to shut up about it watch

I missed you this morning,,,Live Stoner tag! Your turn :pass:
Kinda like herding cats. Cats who have been seriously into the nip. :biggrin:

Back from the hike, now on to the greenhouse project. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back