Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
update from nug smasher, man they really must have been burned in the past to have this level of security.

"Hi,
Unfortunately, No updates yet. I emailed the card processor after we spoke & they emailed us saying: In addition, we were unable to successfully link the customer's phone number to the customer and noticed that they were employing the use of a VPN to disguise their location. We're currently waiting for them to reevaluate your transaction."

:wall::deadhorse::cuss:

Just about got the first batch ready.
IMG20230601160845.jpg

I'm still working on an under table

update from nug smasher, man they really must have been burned in the past to have this level of security.

"Hi,
Unfortunately, No updates yet. I emailed the card processor after we spoke & they emailed us saying: In addition, we were unable to successfully link the customer's phone number to the customer and noticed that they were employing the use of a VPN to disguise their location. We're currently waiting for them to reevaluate your transaction."

I like Dulytek.
AngryBlondIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

:crying:

"Hi,

Fuck all that….too many other companies to choose from. Plus…..bigger plates :rofl:

"Hi,

Sounds to me like a issue with the cardholder and you using a VPN not the first time I’ve heard about a vpn messing with stuff like this

Sounds to me like a issue with the cardholder and you using a VPN not the first time I’ve heard about a vpn messing with stuff like this
its cause i put my phone number instead of my wifes for the billing, we used her card. we shoulda just transfered it to my card but i was eager beaver, now look lol doesnt help my vpn says im in sweden either probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back