Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if we should be talking about this out here so feel free to shut this down if it’s inappropriate @Mossy.. @Mara Cachafa what kind of equipment is needed for a co2 extraction? besides the co2 tank and regulator which I assume is needed
This is something basic according to site! ;)

Not sure if we should be talking about this out here so feel free to shut this down if it’s inappropriate @Mossy.. @Mara Cachafa what kind of equipment is needed for a co2 extraction? besides the co2 tank and regulator which I assume is needed
Pretty sure @N/A-Greengo has a setup that uses those soda stream bottles

Bout to go run some lunch orders…..
But 1st gotta take care of the “important” shit! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

image.jpg

Gonna clean rig when i come home after lunch! Luckily i saved a lil something something from last night to take with me! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Bout to go run some lunch orders…..
But 1st gotta take care of the “important” shit! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

View attachment 1599285

Gonna clean rig when i come home after lunch! Luckily i saved a lil something something from last night to take with me! :thumbsup:
Got your back! Just cleaned, Slab time!
20230601_093210.jpg

20230601_093225.jpg

Hubby went golfing yesterday...replacement game for the one cancelled for Thunder storms the other week...:pass:

Hubby Forgot what day it was...but his mate phoned him Tuesday ....asked hubby to pick him up at 9.30am...to t-off at 11am.....

They got there at 10 am...got a coffee...and sat waiting...waiting...waiting......:coffee:...so rang one of the other players and found out they weren't even Starting until 12.20pm....

He ran over a players ball.....an with the soft ground..manage to bury it 2 inches deep..........:crying: ...the earth squidged around it...so they had to dig it out....
:crying:

Then...he Reversed the golf cart into a one Behind him......{well....they must have heard it going beep..beep...so they Knew I was reversing....translation...he didn't Look....}

:pass:

When he come to drive home..the Jimny wouldn't start....he hadn't switched the headlights off.....flattened the battery....:doh: ...of course the Jimny Beep beeps if you take the keys out with the lights switched on...but he is deaf....or daft..coz he said he didn't hear it.......

Luckily...one of the other golfers had some jump leads.....so..they did get home......:crying:...but I Think he Wished he had just stayed in bed......

all i can say is -> :face: ppp

I'm going to persevere a leaf off the Za Mango on front left...they are perfect....the wife wants to....we are getting re married on 420...next year...its going to be infused food and lots of weed and cannabis related...View attachment 1599235

that pic is a repeat :redcard: fined one smoke break :redcross: ppp

Consider this the warning about discharging CO2 into a closed space. You’re probably not working with those volumes, but it’s worth saying something anyhow
I'm using less than 1/2 lb of liquid co2 to soak an oz of bud, and my grow room has pretty good ventilation. I'm thinking release it slowly overnight so the girlz can benefit. You reminded me of a story in the news a couple of years ago about oxygen deprivation. On a family dairy farm they had a large underground concrete tank to store manure. The younger son got the job of going down a ladder to clean the tank. The older brother wondered what was taking so long and looked down there to find little brother unconscious on the floor of the tank. So he climbed down to rescue him. Dad showed up and found both sons unconscious at the bottom of the tank. You guess it, he climbed down to rescue them. All 3 died, leaving only the smarter women folk. The tank had enough invisible methane gas to displace the oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back