Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
just my luck, i triggered nug smashers fraud protection. i ordered saturday, they barely told me yesterday right before they closed. now its just a game of tag through emails trying to fix it. warning to anyone ordering from nugsmasher: the phone number you give needs to match the phone number on your card. they also asked a bunch of weird questions about how long ive lived at my address and the previous billing address. very strange transaction, that still hasnt processed... but we will find out today. i order seeds all the time and dont have this problem putting a different phone number. i almost just canceled the order but im trying to be patient. dabpress bout to get this business if nug smasher doesnt figure it out though.
I had that happen with tackle warehouse one time… Once I was in the system I was good to go.. guessing it has to do with the amount of money lot bigger purchases threw NS then a seedbank:shrug::goodluck:

I had that happen with tackle warehouse one time… Once I was in the system I was good to go.. guessing it has to do with the amount of money lot bigger purchases threw NS then a seedbank:shrug::goodluck:
true thats what i was thinking till she started asking me how long i was at my new shipping address and if i owned both properties? i told her that was a weird question that doesnt have anything to do with processing a card and she dropped it which was even weirder and said i should be getting a call from the card processor?... i was about to just say fuck it send my money back so i can go to dabpress but i am still learning about this new thing called patience, i have 0 for certain things :rofl:

me rn :rofl:
i-want-it-now-veruca-salt.gif

true thats what i was thinking till she started asking me how long i was at my new shipping address and if i owned both properties? i told her that was a weird question that doesnt have anything to do with processing a card and she dropped it which was even weirder and said i should be getting a call from the card processor?... i was about to just say fuck it send my money back so i can go to dabpress but i am still learning about this new thing called patience, i have 0 for certain things :rofl:
That was my exact issue and it was when I had moved and the first order to the new house got messed up.. Patience grasshopper good things come in time never know you could have the same issue or worse from DP :pighug:

Since my state is in the process of legalization, I'm gradually becoming less paranoid about ordering stuff. I was sourcing co2 to try it for extraction, and I just found that the local co2 supplier has a page on their website about uses for co2 in the cannabis industry (greenhouses, extraction). https://www.irishcarbonic.com/bulk-co2/cannabis/

Since my state is in the process of legalization, I'm gradually becoming less paranoid about ordering stuff. I was sourcing co2 to try it for extraction, and I just found that the local co2 supplier has a page on their website about uses for co2 in the cannabis industry (greenhouses, extraction). https://www.irishcarbonic.com/bulk-co2/cannabis/
Not sure if we should be talking about this out here so feel free to shut this down if it’s inappropriate @Mossy.. @Mara Cachafa what kind of equipment is needed for a co2 extraction? besides the co2 tank and regulator which I assume is needed

Always say your CO2 is for MIG welding.
My co2 vendor has 2 grades of co2: industrial and food. Welding and greenhouses use industrial grade. Food service uses include beer dispensing, beverage carbonation, and extraction. I'll be using the food grade.

Not sure if we should be talking about this out here so feel free to shut this down if it’s inappropriate @Mossy.. @Mara Cachafa what kind of equipment is needed for a co2 extraction? besides the co2 tank and regulator which I assume is needed
probably some sort of closed looped system similar to how they process with butane

There are commercial co2 extraction rigs for $4,000 and up that re-compress and reclaim the used liquid co2 in a closed-loop system. That's too rich for me. I'll be experimenting with extracting an ounce of bud in a pipe nipple with caps on the ends, at room temperature, and releasing the used co2 into the atmosphere (in the grow room, in case the girlz can put it to good use). Liquid co2 boils at room temperature (actually -56°), so it disappears as soon as it's let out of the pressure chamber, leaving just extract. I'll post my progress. CO2 is fairly cheap, and environmentally friendly, so I'm not concerned with recycling it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back