Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @Talonxracer .......:pass:..the forecast says we are not due any more storms until tomorrow..........................But.......

View attachment 1599141

View attachment 1599142

They Look like Thunder heads building up over the town....just by the sheer height of them..........:pass:...maybe they are headed Inland...?
Lmao my weather app did that last Friday! Said next expected rain is .05” on sunday as its pouring down outside! :shrug::rofl:

Thanks for the reps @Mara Cachafa and @Olderfart they are tricky and I am pretty sure I cheat to do it… I know the one angle and then put the piece in place and measure how much is needed trimmed off for the other angle
F6DDF1DB-BED1-4626-A864-61700DB6097F.jpeg

please tell me that that peach tree is not only three years old. I am living in the wrong climate if it is. :cheers:
Shit i am a stoner! Tree maybe was there longer and just been 3yrs of bad peaches! Its been about 3yrs i have been at this house and can’t recall! They have 2 peach trees in yard and 1 is def smaller so maybe they just planted the 2nd one then!

Had a nice little stroll through the public reserve this morning and lo and behold supper presented itself. Time to go for a bush walk methinks.
20230601_090658.jpg

just my luck, i triggered nug smashers fraud protection. i ordered saturday, they barely told me yesterday right before they closed. now its just a game of tag through emails trying to fix it. warning to anyone ordering from nugsmasher: the phone number you give needs to match the phone number on your card. they also asked a bunch of weird questions about how long ive lived at my address and the previous billing address. very strange transaction, that still hasnt processed... but we will find out today. i order seeds all the time and dont have this problem putting a different phone number. i almost just canceled the order but im trying to be patient. dabpress bout to get this business if nug smasher doesnt figure it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back