Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed your contact yesterday, but my day went well. I'm building a small greenhouse, and it is going nicely. Off on a hike today for a bit of a change. How are things at your end?
I missed you this morning,,,Live Stoner tag! Your turn :pass:

Pretty sure @N/A-Greengo has a setup that uses those soda stream bottles
I thought he was using that for supplementing co2 to his tents but now I am curious even though it seems to complicated for me to do at home IMO :goodluck:

Not sure if we should be talking about this out here so feel free to shut this down if it’s inappropriate @Mossy.. @Mara Cachafa what kind of equipment is needed for a co2 extraction? besides the co2 tank and regulator which I assume is needed
Can also use dry ice and bubble bags :eyebrows:

Pretty sure @N/A-Greengo has a setup that uses those soda stream bottles
A Soda Stream hooked to a regulator(mine has an electric switch) , and mounted with 1/2 tubing fastened to 1/2 Stainless Boba Straws. ( I can pack about 14 grams in) And one end capped with a 90 micron . I usually begin around 100 PSI.

It's very non scientific.

:pighug:

A Soda Stream hooked to a regulator(mine has an electric switch) , and mounted with 1/2 tubing fastened to 1/2 Stainless Boba Straws. ( I can pack about 14 grams in) And one end capped with a 90 micron . I usually begin around 100 PSI.

What comes out of it?

let us film you doing that process to this song :rofl:

futurama.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back