Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is how california gets down with VR :crying:
tkqw37cx59na1.jpg

bu566t1mou5a1.jpg

28-Own-Nothing-Be-Happy.jpg

I had that happen with tackle warehouse one time… Once I was in the system I was good to go.. guessing it has to do with the amount of money lot bigger purchases threw NS then a seedbank:shrug::goodluck:
I had it happen buying hubby high end cologne once, my name on my card is my previous last name still cause I haven't gotten it legally changed yet but I put hubby's last name in for all my shipping info.

There are commercial co2 extraction rigs for $4,000 and up that re-compress and reclaim the used liquid co2 in a closed-loop system. That's too rich for me. I'll be experimenting with extracting an ounce of bud in a pipe nipple with caps on the ends, at room temperature, and releasing the used co2 into the atmosphere (in the grow room, in case the girlz can put it to good use). Liquid co2 boils at room temperature (actually -56°), so it disappears as soon as it's let out of the pressure chamber, leaving just extract. I'll post my progress. CO2 is fairly cheap, and environmentally friendly, so I'm not concerned with recycling it for now.

I'm using less than 1/2 lb of liquid co2 to soak an oz of bud, and my grow room has pretty good ventilation. I'm thinking release it slowly overnight so the girlz can benefit. You reminded me of a story in the news a couple of years ago about oxygen deprivation. On a family dairy farm they had a large underground concrete tank to store manure. The younger son got the job of going down a ladder to clean the tank. The older brother wondered what was taking so long and looked down there to find little brother unconscious on the floor of the tank. So he climbed down to rescue him. Dad showed up and found both sons unconscious at the bottom of the tank. You guess it, he climbed down to rescue them. All 3 died, leaving only the smarter women folk. The tank had enough invisible methane gas to displace the oxygen.
Something similar happened on the ship next to ours when I was first in the navy…..they were cracking open a cht (sewage) tank for some reason and two people died after being overcome with H2S gas. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back