Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i grabbed that free mega crop offer. It says for soil use as well. But their site gives no instructions how to use it in soil. I'm wondering if now is the time to try those ac infinity self watering do-hickeys, i cant think of what the hell their called, friggin 60's suck.

There's a couple ways to do it If I was doing the i would feed this once the soil has depleted around week 5-6.. how many times you feed the soil will depend on the plant some may want it every watering other maybe be every other as low as once a week.. I would not exceed 5 gram per gallon 4 gram is really the max IMO

1680970540448.png

I'm going to go through the product list this weekend and start approving them for availability on the store. I think next check in I'm going to be buying myself some sweet AFN (AFO?) swag lol.
AFN!

Yo stoner's just got off the phone with @Dabber he was trying to get on site and couldn't find so i got him straightened around now he just has to find his login/password:doh: But he wanted to tell you ALL what's up and things are going as good as they can Mrs.D is still in the nursing home but he plans to bring her home next week.. He doing ok been working little bit but he did say he lost 3 pints of blood not long ago although he sounded in great spirits and is planning on getting back onsite in a little bit.. He is up and Michigan near Detroit ATM and was curious if anyone on here was around there? if anyone is let me or him he would like to talk to you :d5::pass:

I can either send him a new password or e-mail him a password reset if he needs it (tends to show up in the spam box; but the last few I've sent have made it to the members if they have a valid e-mail address.)

WTF been MIA for awhile and well damn place has moved and shit WOW

Welcome back!

We've been moving and shaking things up. Controversy, drama, pink elephants in the room, irritable bowel syndrome. All the good fixings of a movie featured on Netflix!

Agreed! I lost a cousin few months back cuz he got some coke with some buddies and literally 1st line he did it was so heavily cut with fentanyl that he immediately overdosed and went into cardiac arrest and stopped breathing and went without o2 til paramedics arrived! 3 shots of narcan wouldnt reverse the effects and he wound up dying from that mess couple days later! :(
That shyt has been found in the street weed locally, several people od'd from smoking weed contaminated with fentanyl!!!! Anyone selling that crap should be ...well I can't say it a family friendly forum.....but suffice it to say they would never sell that poison again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back