Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. With brown bag drying. I have a bottom half plant in my tent currently and probably gonna cut the tops off another today. Works great
When you say brown bag drying, you mean you don't hang them? I've been doing selective harvesting also but I just hang em. Teach me your ways

Same here around year 2000! Had an asian guy who’s parents owned a beeper shop and he would get shipments of 1,000’s from amsterdam! Heavens gate and the good shit! 1 pill fuck u up for hours! Visuals like u did acid! Mesculine cut X was the best! :headbang:
I wouldn't touch it now a days with all the fentynol floating around.

When you say brown bag drying, you mean you don't hang them? I've been doing selective harvesting also but I just hang em. Teach me your ways
Edit: @One Puff
I take the top buds when they're ready. Cut off fan leaves and put a layer in a brown bag. Mix the buds in the bags once a day. When they start to dry I start combining the bags together. I like the brown bags since I also have plants flowering in the same room so I don't want humidity at 60% in the room
PXL_20230408_151507109.jpg

Last edited:
Molly was made from Liquid Plumber, X was from Draino. Explains a lot!
It was before the days of being able to google search it but pretty sure X is molly with a cutting agent (heroin, mesculine, cocaine) thats pressed into pill form! Nowadays tho people try to alter the molecular compound in ways where its not technically illegal for that formulation but thats where u wind up with “synthetic” shit thats nowhere near same as original even tho formula is almost identical! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back