Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take the top buds when they're ready. Cut off fan leaves and put a layer in a brown bag. Mix the buds in the bags once a day. When they start to dry I start combining the bags together. I like the brown bags since I also have plants flowering in the same room so I don't want humidity at 60% in the room
View attachment 1581125
Genius idea. Learn something new every day!

So i grabbed that free mega crop offer. It says for soil use as well. But their site gives no instructions how to use it in soil. I'm wondering if now is the time to try those ac infinity self watering do-hickeys, i cant think of what the hell their called, friggin 60's suck.

So i grabbed that free mega crop offer. It says for soil use as well. But their site gives no instructions how to use it in soil. I'm wondering if now is the time to try those ac infinity self watering do-hickeys, i cant think of what the hell their called, friggin 60's suck.
self water wicking do hickey

Yo stoner's just got off the phone with @Dabber he was trying to get on site and couldn't find so i got him straightened around now he just has to find his login/password:doh: But he wanted to tell you ALL what's up and things are going as good as they can Mrs.D is still in the nursing home but he plans to bring her home next week.. He doing ok been working little bit but he did say he lost 3 pints of blood not long ago although he sounded in great spirits and is planning on getting back onsite in a little bit.. He is up and Michigan near Detroit ATM and was curious if anyone on here was around there? if anyone is let me or him he would like to talk to you :d5::pass:

I wouldn't touch it now a days with all the fentynol floating around.
Agreed! I lost a cousin few months back cuz he got some coke with some buddies and literally 1st line he did it was so heavily cut with fentanyl that he immediately overdosed and went into cardiac arrest and stopped breathing and went without o2 til paramedics arrived! 3 shots of narcan wouldnt reverse the effects and he wound up dying from that mess couple days later! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back