Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stoner's just got off the phone with @Dabber he was trying to get on site and couldn't find so i got him straightened around now he just has to find his login/password:doh: But he wanted to tell you ALL what's up and things are going as good as they can Mrs.D is still in the nursing home but he plans to bring her home next week.. He doing ok been working little bit but he did say he lost 3 pints of blood not long ago although he sounded in great spirits and is planning on getting back onsite in a little bit.. He is up and Michigan near Detroit ATM and was curious if anyone on here was around there? if anyone is let me or him he would like to talk to you :d5::pass:

1st off I've been not doing well and Mrs.D is still in the nursing home.
Who's close to Detroit I'm riding around downtown

I can either send him a new password or e-mail him a password reset if he needs it (tends to show up in the spam box; but the last few I've sent have made it to the members if they have a valid e-mail address.)

Guess he got it figured out :crying::crying: I'm off to SU game i'll be hit or miss :pass:

It was before the days of being able to google search it but pretty sure X is molly with a cutting agent (heroin, mesculine, cocaine) thats pressed into pill form! Nowadays tho people try to alter the molecular compound in ways where its not technically illegal for that formulation but thats where u wind up with “synthetic” shit thats nowhere near same as original even tho formula is almost identical! :nono:
Chinese and Mexican fentanyl is so cheap now that it's creeping into all kinds of street drugs. I heard an interview on the radio last week where the dude said that in his methadone clinic they test everybody frequently, and nobody has tested positive for heroin in years, but they're all positive for fentanyl...

Chinese and Mexican fentanyl is so cheap now that it's creeping into all kinds of street drugs. I heard an interview on the radio last week where the dude said that in his methadone clinic they test everybody frequently, and nobody has tested positive for heroin in years, but they're all positive for fentanyl...
Don't forget that India has a huge hand in this crap as well, it goes from China to India and then to mexico.

That shyt has been found in the street weed locally, several people od'd from smoking weed contaminated with fentanyl!!!! Anyone selling that crap should be ...well I can't say it a family friendly forum.....but suffice it to say they would never sell that poison again!
That's scary and disgusting!
All I will say is .......My razor sharp 70yr old skinnin' knife and 20 gallons of brine water

...........torch optional for a 'longer experience'.

So i grabbed that free mega crop offer. It says for soil use as well. But their site gives no instructions how to use it in soil. I'm wondering if now is the time to try those ac infinity self watering do-hickeys, i cant think of what the hell their called, friggin 60's suck.
@Mañ'O'Green discussed the problems with using salt-based nutes in soil. Since you don't usually water til runoff in soil, it's easy to get a toxic salt buildup. So for soil you would have to use MC very sparingly. Here's the MoG writeup:

That shyt has been found in the street weed locally, several people od'd from smoking weed contaminated with fentanyl!!!! Anyone selling that crap should be ...well I can't say it a family friendly forum.....but suffice it to say they would never sell that poison again!
The amount of fentanyl required for an OD is so small, that in a house that handles both weed and fentanyl the weed could easily be contaminated by accident. My ex-neighbor is doing hard time after 4 of his customers died from fentanyl in heroin. I'm glad I don't need street weed any more.

So i grabbed that free mega crop offer. It says for soil use as well. But their site gives no instructions how to use it in soil. I'm wondering if now is the time to try those ac infinity self watering do-hickeys, i cant think of what the hell their called, friggin 60's suck.
Works in soil. For autos, I just build to 3.5-4 gpg. Photos can take the full course up to 6gpg. 1/2 gpg first feed. 1 gpg prom there and add 1/2 gpg every feed til 3.5-4. Make sure to check ph after mixing and adjust accordingly. 6.3-6.5. Many on here use it in soil. Most better than I. Dabber is who I think uses MC and Autobeast maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back