Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be trying out a new monthly contest called "Referral Contests," somewhat similar to the way some social media contests work in the essence of "tag three friends to be eligible to win." With this; everyone has their own unique referral link, and when you give someone that link, it sends them to the forum for registration (so if you have someone you think would like the forum, send them the referral link (just like you would the normal link to the site,) and if they sign up, it's automatically added to your "referral count."

Each month we're going to have prizes for the highest referrer, as a way to reward people just spreading news and good cheer about the forum.

Referrals -must- post at least 10 times on the forum to be officially counted towards the contest itself (but you still get kudos even if they don't hit that mark.) You could easily hit that in less than an hour in Live Stoners, and it's a way to help deter someone from creating a bunch of accounts to try to pad the stats. And if you're bonkers enough to play split personality with a bunch of new accounts, well, we welcome you all, crazy pants.

Yup although I feel like I am out of this contest from the start.. I don’t have a ton of friends the one :haha:that grows has a account already supposedly but never uses it :doh::nono: I don’t use any other social media to promote it

It's going to be in addition to our normal raffles; 420 will start the return of the raffles and then going forward we should be back to weekly raffles after.

Anyone selling that crap should be ...well I can't say it a family friendly forum.....but suffice it to say they would never sell that poison again!
1680972356848.gif

Don't forget that India has a huge hand in this crap as well, it goes from China to India and then to mexico.
"Someone" needs to go tell the Mexican Prez. what's up! A firm hand and stern language and actions is sooooooooo much needed.

It really needs to just fuggiin STOP!

It CAN'T be done with a god-damn open border.

That's not political.

That's not an opinion!

That's a friiggin FACT!

Its-not-rocket-mh65eo.jpg

My last post on this FIXABLE PROBLEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back