Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not my mood tonight I but I’m quite sure this will be useful. . .

IMG_0713.jpeg

I was in California in a beach town last year. And at the end of the wharf this dude would setup a big drum set every day. He had an adult sized tricycle with a big basket on the back and he would ride out there with his gear, set it all up, and then I swear to god, that godzilla song was the only song he knew. He would play it over and over on the drums and singing the lyrics. He was really good. He just needed to learn more songs.

Ive been to Barcelona probably 20 times and there's a guy in the Barcelonetta metro station that only plays sultans of swing for about 4 hours a day. Always have the urge to pull a "Gave My Love a Cherry" on him. Think the only reason I haven't is that he plays a 70's maple neck Strat and smashing that would just be wrong :nono:

I think you're right. A couple weeks ago I had a weird day with nothing important to do and no one around and was a calm i haven't felt in idk how long.
@mdabber
Everything about it is speculation, ive been going to Northwestern Memorial which is supposed to be one of the top 10 in the country so I don't think it's the doctors not trying. Ive had all kinds of tests. I just think maybe it’s multiple causes with the same result. Sometimes it’s something I ate, sometimes overtired, sometimes stressin over bs, and sometimes I think when my back tightens it triggers it. So basically im just tiptoeing with everything I do trying not to overdo it
Could just be stress… I had a bout of something for the last 4 years at the old factory job. About 2 weeks after I left I was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back