Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talonxracer surrounded by poison ivy :baked:
bleeding heart.JPG

@pop22 I saw your post way back regarding Japanese Beatles. Japanese Beatles were terrible last year in my area. I had planned on treating for them but nothing was around locally so I wiffed it since I read early spring is the best time to treat :pop: There is many apple orchards in my area and they got hit with them last year as I :pass:

Hey guys, I need some advice, please.

So, my dad is now in the hospital with a broken foot. His neighbors contacted me after he was taken away by the EMTs, and they had a lot of concerns about him. They do not think he is able to take care of himself. And not only that, he is sexually assaulting women, and stalking women in his apartment complex. He will wait for this home health aid that works for the lady behind him, he knows her schedule and will wait for her to come and go, and grab at her and make lewd comments.

His neighbors thought he had something wrong with his head, and didn't know why he was acting like this. I had to explain that no, he is just a complete piece of crap and will debase himself for pity. He is jealous of anything he doesn't have. We figured out the timeline on when he started treating his neighbor badly, it was when his neighbor started dating another lady in the apartment complex. Dad is wildly jealous, and was doing everything he could to split them up. He'd wait for the man to leave, and then grab at and say things to his girlfriend. Or he'd wait until the girlfriend left and would tell his neighbor how ugly and fat she is and that he should dump her.

He is denying everything, and he is making all sorts of threats.

I also found out from his neighbors that they knew that I grow. He had promised me he wouldn't tell anyone, and I told him I'd share some weed with him when I could. But he had to go and run his mouth. And now I don't know who knows. But its definitely 2 more people than I thought. And, he's threatened in the past that if I didn't do what he wants, he'd call the Sheriff. When I got mad, he tried to play it off like he was joking, but I absolutely know he isn't joking.

He is also threatening to go to his neighbors dealer on his own, without his neighbor. And this is like...a dangerous dealer. Its not some stoner in a shitty condo. Its like a compound. Threatening he's going to tell that dealer all sorts of stuff.

I have gone through my office and gotten rid of anything incriminating. I just have a misdemeanor amount of pot and thats it.

I've removed biometric access to all of my devices, because they can't hold you in contempt of court for not giving a password. That is probably way more than I need to be concerned about, but just in case.

Everything that is left in my office is all stuff I use for my hydroponic gardening. I left the grow tents and lights up as well, because if asked, I started my tomatoes and peppers in them back in February. And I have tons of clean pictures of growing vegetables in them. I deleted any questionable photos. I feel like taking down the tents would be worse than not. Because I have a very reasonable explanation, with the proof literally growing in my backyard.

Friday I gave him a half ounce. I have a key to his place and I was debating about going and getting it, but I think he would get more mad about that and more likely to be vindictive than if I just let things lie the way they are.

He has a picture or two he took of my plants but they are up close, just the plants, no one in them and nothing identifiable.

I don't think he has anything actionable for a warrant.

And if the cops were to come around and ask, I'd just be like "He is confused. We are getting him help. He is angry that we have gotten social workers and adult protective services involved, and he is lashing out at everyone involved. My wife has her medical card, and I play around with growing tomatoes and peppers inside during the winter. He was just hoping to cause more problems."

Is there anything else I should be doing here to CYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back