Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiverse I am digging that bean site. What a vast in stock selection of seeds and top breeders. I am blown away by them.

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain, hope you feel better man! Sounds shitty!!! @mdabber is right about all the shit in our food that causes inflammation and health issues. Half the "food" in the US can't be sold in a lot of other countries because all of the shit in it!

Just another idea, but maybe try getting rid of processed foods and avoid all the "seed" oils or that has seed oils in it. That shit is super inflammatory and they were all designed for industrial purposes! Stick with the olive and avocado oils like dabber said. However, I do politely disagree about cooking with olive oil as would every Italian, (@JP1), Greek, and Spaniard... :haha: . I indulge from time to time, but feel much better after eating mostly whole foods.

Also try some anti inflammatory foods like blueberries, Indian foods or foods with turmeric, etc. There's also a bunch of anti-inflammatory teas you could replace the coffee with.

Anyway, take a vacation! and hope you can get it worked out!!
Sometimes it can be gross if you cook it too long or too hot where saturated fat won't do that as much not that it's bad

:pass:

Spoke with Dulytek @Frankthetank. He said he's unaware of any changes to the 100 Micron. But 90 Micron bags will soon be available for purchase. Apparently he's sending a few off to me to try out and I'll let you know what I think.

:d5:

:toke:
Outdoor AFN 2023.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back