Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting theory, lets burn one and contemplate! :pass: :smokeout:
Some drugs have the opposite effect when taken too much. I heard a guy talk about some stimulants saying if your took too much you would pass out it had the opposite effect until you woke up then it would be the worst stimulant effect. So maybe at a super high dosage it causes the opposite effect. Thc bioaccumulates in your body. That's why you don't piss clean for awhile

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain, hope you feel better man! Sounds shitty!!! @mdabber is right about all the shit in our food that causes inflammation and health issues. Half the "food" in the US can't be sold in a lot of other countries because all of the shit in it!

Just another idea, but maybe try getting rid of processed foods and avoid all the "seed" oils or that has seed oils in it. That shit is super inflammatory and they were all designed for industrial purposes! Stick with the olive and avocado oils like dabber said. However, I do politely disagree about cooking with olive oil as would every Italian, (@JP1), Greek, and Spaniard... :haha: . I indulge from time to time, but feel much better after eating mostly whole foods.

Also try some anti inflammatory foods like blueberries, Indian foods or foods with turmeric, etc. There's also a bunch of anti-inflammatory teas you could replace the coffee with.

Anyway, take a vacation! and hope you can get it worked out!!
Apparently THCa is really good for digestive issues. Some people are cold press juicing raw cannabis and drinking it in smoothies for crohns/IBS and having good results. Can't remember where I read that right now though, post-doctor kief joint got me feeling a little spacey.

Speculation yes...However, do CBDs get cooked out when making dabs? Or does the concentration of THC in dabs throw off THC?CBD ratios to a large extent???

A friends kid who is 18 came down with that diagnosis during a trip to the hospital after smoking some dabs. After some trial and error, he can smoke flower all day and is fine. He hits a dab or other concentrate and then shit goes haywire. So, of course, we smoked joints and contemplated the differences of flower and concentrates and the imbalance of ratios seemed like it could fit. Purely speculation though...
Cbd boiling point is higher then THC. I think a lot of the lung and health issues come from the contaminates in the concentrates. It's kinda impossible to tell exactly what's in them by look or smell. Especially black market. Years ago i was throwing up every morning for months and it was because of vape pen cartridges

Ganga is God's gift to mankind it saves lives. Synthesized pharmaceuticals now they kill. One life One love.

Just a fraction of a percent or a molecule here and there of even a single element could change everything

same is true for the universe as a whole......jus sayin & i'll wait while u think about that....:yeah: :biggrin: ppp

Apparently THCa is really good for digestive issues. Some people are cold press juicing raw cannabis and drinking it in smoothies for crohns/IBS and having good results. Can't remember where I read that right now though, post-doctor kief joint got me feeling a little spacey.
I've pressed fresh picked flower before but I was too concerned about cleaning up the mess to even think that I could drink it :doh:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain, hope you feel better man! Sounds shitty!!! @mdabber is right about all the shit in our food that causes inflammation and health issues. Half the "food" in the US can't be sold in a lot of other countries because all of the shit in it!

Just another idea, but maybe try getting rid of processed foods and avoid all the "seed" oils or that has seed oils in it. That shit is super inflammatory and they were all designed for industrial purposes! Stick with the olive and avocado oils like dabber said. However, I do politely disagree about cooking with olive oil as would every Italian, (@JP1), Greek, and Spaniard... :haha: . I indulge from time to time, but feel much better after eating mostly whole foods.

Also try some anti inflammatory foods like blueberries, Indian foods or foods with turmeric, etc. There's also a bunch of anti-inflammatory teas you could replace the coffee with.

Anyway, take a vacation! and hope you can get it worked out!!
Thanks buddy. I already try to eat a bunch of anti inflammatory foods but im sure i could do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back