Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally, I had been just eating a lot less gluten because my doc told me to try cutting down refined carbs. Then I made an amazing blueberry rhubarb pie at work and had to eat some! Rash started after that
my wifes dad is a doctor and shes vegan so trust me i feel ya! i went on diet to lose some weight and i cheated months later with some taco bell like ah no big deal broke out in a rash and my wife found out and got real strict real quick. But we were able to figure out why i always had "eczema" at random ass times.

Totally, I had been just eating a lot less gluten because my doc told me to try cutting down refined carbs. Then I made an amazing blueberry rhubarb pie at work and had to eat some! Rash started after that
Not gonna lie to you and say it tastes better but
but it's healthier if you can replace what you miss it might be better than nothing

Watched detroit rock city last night, hadnt seen it in a while so had to post this!

Glad you said that reminded I was tell you stoners about the movie “Air” on Amazon prime it’s about Nike getting into the basketball market and the making the “air Jordan’s “ we didn’t finish but we need to it was really good

my wifes dad is a doctor and shes vegan so trust me i feel ya! i went on diet to lose some weight and i cheated months later with some taco bell like ah no big deal broke out in a rash and my wife found out and got real strict real quick. But we were able to figure out why i always had "eczema" at random ass titimes
Yeah, celiac runs in my family, aunt uncle, cousins have it and started in their 30s too. So, I've mentally prepared for this possibility. And, luckily my culinary knowledge will be a big help combined with an interest in gardening. Sure is a helluva lot more work than going to the drive thru though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back