Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
download - Copy.png

I was in California in a beach town last year. And at the end of the wharf this dude would setup a big drum set every day. He had an adult sized tricycle with a big basket on the back and he would ride out there with his gear, set it all up, and then I swear to god, that godzilla song was the only song he knew. He would play it over and over on the drums and singing the lyrics. He was really good. He just needed to learn more songs.

Favorite group for sure they blew my ears out at a club in Flint in the early 80's :headbang:

back in '92....or coulda been '91, but that was a lotta bong hitz ago, so :rolleyes2: ....they played 2 showz in one night at the spokane opera house, which sat 2k peepz....both showz were basically free, becuz all ticketz for both showz were given away on the radio....i went to the first show, and....my GAWD!! :eek1: ...i been to a lotta showz in my time, but that was without a doubt the LOUDEST fuckin show i've ever experienced, handz down! :yoinks: :dizzy: :yoinks: ..................of course, part of it maaaaay have been the downright killer white blotter i was trippin ballz on at the time, buuuuuuut -> i digress :rolleyes2: all i know is my earz rang & i couldn't hear jack shit for 2 straight dayz afterwardz, lol :rofl: :doh: annnnnnd :cooldance:, i was lucky enuff to get Eric & Buck'z autographz after the show (a whole other story...:rofl: ), so....:headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back