Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what should i get to smoke this? Is a swordfish a good option? Just remember i am thrifty AF! ;)
View attachment 1596114
Put it in the front to middle not where you light tho you want it to vaporize not light sprinkle it thru out of a blunt not too much or else it will put the blunt out the heat will vaporize it coming from the ember. It will drip in whatever direction growmie or on top of a bowl but don't touch the lighter to it don't light it on fire. Or just get a rig

So what should i get to smoke this? Is a swordfish a good option? Just remember i am thrifty AF! ;)
View attachment 1596114
Yeah sword fish ain't a bad option or seahorse.. But to be completely honest if you going to smoke that at home get a enail as long as your bong has a 90 degree stem you'll be good to go and stoned to the bejebus:baked:

This what I was going to recommend it's what zero talon medcezh and myself have but out of stock at the moment :dammit:

1684801511018.png

@Fermented_Fruitz or solo metal but it will fuck it up if you don't q tip it out and will smoke for multiple cycles honestly I wouldn't get an enail just bed bath and beyond torch and opaque banger and carb cap https://www.badassglass.com/products/opaque-quartz-banger the opaque bottoms hold and transfer heat way better in my opinion I like the highly educated one but it's 200 dollars

And enail is a bitch to warm up
:nono: mine is up to temp in less then 5 mins way easy then torch and maintenance is not even comparable to swordfish, seahorse or any other dabing device i have it is all i use at home.. What do you dab with?:lildab:
Nevermind i see:doh:

And enail is a bitch to warm up unless you dab a lot plus it's not portable but then again you probably don't want portable @Fermented_Fruitz
I just flip the switch and find something to do for a minute and it's good to go :shrug: Only downside I see to one is that it's not portable. Pretty sure I bought it off dhgate maybe 7-8 years ago and still works like new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back