Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: mine is up to temp in less then 5 mins way easy then torch and maintenance is not even comparable to swordfish, seahorse or any other dabing device i have it is all i use at home.. What do you dab with?:lildab:
Nevermind i see:doh:

I just flip the switch and find something to do for a minute and it's good to go :shrug: Only downside I see to one is that it's not portable. Pretty sure I bought it off dhgate maybe 7-8 years ago and still works like new
lol I just leave mine on whenever I’m at home

I agree with Jersey seahorse is nice simple same with the sword fish just slightly different styles TBH I've been using the swordfish the last few days and it is more convenient the swordfish you can run it one handed vs the seahorse making you feel like you doing coke or something with the dish and straw
Also i was thinking swordfish cuz its $70 on lookah site but was $75 or $79 at the local headshop so wouldn’t have to wait on shipping i can go grab it tonight!

Also i was thinking swordfish cuz its $70 on lookah site but was $75 or $79 at the local headshop so wouldn’t have to wait on shipping i can go grab it tonight!
You'll be happy with it get some extra coils too... I run the A or B's the b can make you cross-eyed :dizzy::baked: The a can too the b just makes a bigger cloud lot more smoke :jointman:

You'll be happy with it get some extra coils too... I run the A or B's the b can make you cross-eyed :dizzy::baked: The a can too the b just makes a bigger cloud lot more smoke :jointman:
Since i smoke in my bedroom laying in bed prob not wise to get an enail with a big ass control box! Prob should get 1 of these instead!

https://www.lookah.com/vaporizers/d...er-pipe-compatible-concentrate-vaporizer.html

I don’t even have a bong i could use so would need to get 1 if them too and ones at head shop were too expensive for shitty ones!

It doesn't burn it sitting there burning all the time? I thought that's where some of the char I get is from I set mine to 550F you?:pass:
No, I do make sure and clean the fuck out of it after use, but it stays perfect staying hot all the time. I assure you, I’m not the only one haha. I run mine at 505 these days, but used to run 560… :pass: It’s useful to get the qtips that are pointed at one end to clean the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back