Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used bro in laws rig today when i picked up them diamonds and seemed a waste with as weak as my lungs are! Finally get banger heated and dabs a ripping and i am choking my ass off wasting the hits!

No, I do make sure and clean the fuck out of it after use, but it stays perfect staying hot all the time. I assure you, I’m not the only one haha. I run mine at 505 these days, but used to run 560… :pass: It’s useful to get the qtips that are pointed at one end to clean the corner

Ok that makes sense I am always paranoid leaving mine on and burning the house down :face::condom:

And oh yeah i got a pile of qtips they are a dabbers best friend :pighug:glob mops , blazy susans, or some cheapes the MOG liked awhile back :d5:

I used bro in laws rig today when i picked up them diamonds and seemed a waste with as weak as my lungs are! Finally get banger heated and dabs a ripping and i am choking my ass off wasting the hits!
You want low temperature dabs….really flavorful and very easy on the lungs

:d5:

Personally, I don't like the Q7. It's clunky big and doesn't hit to well IMO. I'd choose the Seahorse Pro Plus before it, as it comes with a hose that allows connection to your bong , and it rips flavourful clouds with the Ceramic III tip. And it's pocketable for on the go. The best of both worlds...

If I had to have a bowl/nail type though , I'd jump at the G-Pen Connect. :thumbsup:

:pass:
Dabs here are a felony! There shall be no dabs on the go for me! :nono::rofl:

Ok that makes sense I am always paranoid leaving mine on and burning the house down :face::condom:

And oh yeah i got a pile of qtips they are a dabbers best friend :pighug:glob mops , blazy susans, or some cheapes the MOG liked awhile back :d5:
Haha I turn mine off if I’m leaving, and make sure there’s nothing that can fall on it when it’s on.

Speaking of dabs, this cereal milk badder is..
c816f6bf7ea8b526652487e3479943cc.jpg

20230522_185739.jpg

20230522_185803.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back