Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not 10 ton but this one comes with a handle for cheaper.
He wants the hand pump cause of the gauge but I do like the rositek model cause the plates are caged:thumbsup:

Feeling a bit like going out street racing but no one wants to race their grandpa on a Monday night....... I guess they know they'll lose to the electric car.

Staying in with some rum and rock....

@Lil Dab you got me into cold starts. Before I was using a timer but not anymore, cold starts all day if you don't have a enail. Thanks homie! With as much as I dab and have done "cold starts" to save dabs that got too cold I never even thought of doing it that way till you said something. :pass:

@Lil Dab you got me into cold starts. Before I was using a timer but not anymore, cold starts all day if you don't have a enail. Thanks homie! With as much as I dab and have done "cold starts" to save dabs that got too cold I never even thought of doing it that way till you said something. :pass:
It's way better for the quartz and the dabs once i got the finesse down with the torch which wasn't hard I only did cold starts and no temp gun :pighug:

I love cold starts too but sometimes a hotter dab is just fun I never use a timer just my wrist to judge temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back