Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i smoke in my bedroom laying in bed prob not wise to get an enail with a big ass control box! Prob should get 1 of these instead!

https://www.lookah.com/vaporizers/d...er-pipe-compatible-concentrate-vaporizer.html

I don’t even have a bong i could use so would need to get 1 if them too and ones at head shop were too expensive for shitty ones!
Got it too :haha::gassy:That's a nice device but pain to clean and it has a tiny bowl that I would always overload which made cleaning worse but that thing hit like a real enail no doubt battery life was mediocre few sessions before needing charging

So, FF is getting a rig before getting a press?
1684806583929.gif

I just used a torch and what ever banger I could get at my local when i started press came first.. I did dabble a little before I got a press but mostly carts and overheated burnt bangers that cost <20$ then I got a press and devices started coming one after another until the enail:doh: :deadhorse:

Got it too :haha::gassy:That's a nice device but pain to clean and it has a tiny bowl that I would always overload which made cleaning worse but that thing hit like a real enail no doubt battery life was mediocre few sessions before needing charging
I didn’t realize u loaded the q7 itself! Just looking at pic i thought u loaded banger and that sat in it! Kinda wondered how it didn’t fall off so it going into bong downstem makes more sense! :doh::rofl:

I just used a torch and what ever banger I could get at my local when i started press came first.. I did dabble a little before I got a press but mostly carts and overheated burnt bangers that cost <20$ then I got a press and devices started coming one after another until the enail:doh: :deadhorse:
im hoping nugsmasher has some deals for 7/10!! trying to scoop up that mini!

I'd get @N/A-Greengo opinion on those things before you buy one
:d5:

Personally, I don't like the Q7. It's clunky big and doesn't hit to well IMO. I'd choose the Seahorse Pro Plus before it, as it comes with a hose that allows connection to your bong , and it rips flavourful clouds with the Ceramic III tip. And it's pocketable for on the go. The best of both worlds...

If I had to have a bowl/nail type though , I'd jump at the G-Pen Connect. :thumbsup:

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back