Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else ever smoke moonrock? My bro gave me a manhandled piece of 1 so really didnt see kief on outside just a small ass nug that was covered in canna oil or whatever it is they use! Was a pain to smoke in the bong and seemed to taste harsh AF but the tiny piece got me foooooked up! I had to basically put some ground up buds down in the bowl around the nug cuz didn’t burn great with a lighter but adding bud in there by time it was burning good it would ignite the lil moon boulder so i could smoke it! Smoked a whole bowl and could still see half the unburned nug so packed another 2/3 and went a 2nd round to finish it off! I was super stoned by time i finished each round (1 was before running some uber eats orders around 10pm so that was fun) but it was def too much of a hassle to smoke to ever buy more! No idea how he managed to break buds up enough to roll a blunt of it! :shrug:
Moon rocks are harsh your really not supposed to smoke oil it's like lighting cooking oil on fire it's a dumb way to consume it you'd be better off just dabbing it I've never been a fan of moon rocks but I never tried them. Imo it's kind a preroll if they are doing that to it why couldn't they just sell the oil kief and bud separate wtf is wrong with it when you accidentally ignite leftover oil in your rig trying to burn it off it smells like diesel fumes it's really gross u never want the oil to touch a flame just heat and if he's grinded the moon rocks your losing the oil sticking to everything. Better idea In theory than practice my dabber two cents. But in not a fan of smoking for the most part.

Last edited:
It's not doped up with fentanyl is it......?......newspapers say they are sticking it in Everything...even dope.

All the more reason for everyone to go #HomeGrown ...

Whatever it is they use.....:pass:
Pretty sure they are buds covered in hemp oil (they say hemp but its def canna oil and got meds in it) and then that bud is rolled in kief! To me seemed more like shoulda been a novelty cuz the lil bud (which i think was purple) was straight black from the oil on it! Almost looked like what u would expect if u stuffed a bud into the smoke chamber part of a pipe and left it for a month while u smoked thru the pipe! Then pull the bud out straight covered in resin! Not sure how else to describe it but was def a messy ass way to get stoned! My bro in law actually rolled a blunt with them things when we went to the Rangers game!

Moon rocks are harsh your really not supposed to smoke oil it's like lighting cooking oil on fire it's a dumb way to consume it you'd be better off just dabbing it I've never been a fan of moon rocks but I never tried them. Imo it's kind a preroll if they are doing that to it why couldn't they just sell the oil kief and bud separate wtf is wrong with it when you accidentally ignite leftover oil in your rig trying to burn it off it smells like diesel fumes it's really gross u never want the oil to touch a flame just heat and if he's grinded the moon rocks your losing the oil sticking to everything. Better idea In theory than practice my dabber two cents. But in not a fan of smoking for the most part.
Judging by the size of the buds in the jar my bro got its a way for them to actually sell the small larfy buds! Prob get a higher premium selling it combined like that but to me seemed more like a novelty with as much of a pain it was to smoke it!

I had to edit the last post because I missed posting the close up of Zippy. Btw, my soon to be 16 yr old son made straight As again his 2nd yr of high school. He also became section leader and won the Percussion award, after winning the most improved award last year., (The band director went on and on, singing his praises 3 times longer than the other winners). Abandoned by his meth head mom @ age 4, my boy has never lied or gotten into any trouble. I consider myself lucky and blessed to have such a great kid! Here's a pic from yesterday. He was helping me sell plants and we did really well! :peace: :bighug::pass:

IMG_20230520_125937.jpg

moonrocks are generally boof weed covered with wax/hash/kief. i have yet to see good weed going into moonrocks. not saying all moonrocks are, but Kurupts moonrocks were big out here in los angeles for awhile but it was trash weed they couldnt sell, covered and sold for 20 a gram with Kurupts name attached to it. we did the same thing with scott storch carts. absolute trash with a celebs name, it sold so fast.

What's not making sense. When you make rosin it's no longer a raw bud. When you wash buds to make hash rosin out of bubble hash some terpenes go in the water. Vaping bud is different than vaping oil. Oil will never be the exact same as the buds the better the extractor is the closer it will be to the raw bud. Don't believe me make bubble hash and taste the water your losing something. When you heat bud in a rosin press your losing something. When you purge butane out in a vacuum your losing some flavor. Not saying low temping you don't get more flavor than bud but it is a different experience. Oil has more flavor then bud because it's concentrated but you lose the smell that comes out when you open a jar especially with butane they evaporate at same temps. Dabs have more flavor because you are vaporizing like a half gram of weed at once

Last edited:
Good morning buddy what ya smoking? Me Autoseeds.com Rainbow Glue....fresh o had to speed dry...I ran out...no cure....still gets me gased
Just like @Mossy i have no patience waiting on cured buds! The minute my shits dry i am smoking on it! I know its a good harvest if i make it past whats considered a cure and I haven’t smoked it all already! Inky problem is the good shit if i start smoking on it from day 1 it can AT TIMES get me stoned enough i lose all patience to trim said plant so the buds come off the branch and go into a jar and i just pluck the leaves off by hand as i pull em out to roll up a blizzy! :eyebrows: :d5:

See….untrimmed! ;) :rofl:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back