Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
babydance.gif

Well that makes more since I know what were talking about.. Yeah maybe I am losing something but flavor is still better by far then just burning or even vaping bud and the high isn't even comparable :baked: I don't do BHO. I only use my press and press fresh flower, keif, or bubble hash at no more then 210f :toke:
Yeah I guess I'm just arguing how many angels can stand on the head of a pin lmfao. I was just trying to say that there is a difference even if it's one percent

I only tried my double grape in it, and to me, all I smell and taste is what I can best describe as a battery acid smell and taste. I did two 10 minute burnoffs before using it. So I dont know if my weed just taste bad through it, or whats going on. I didnt smell anything during the burnoffs. Only during the vaping.
Its great vaping kief in it but do not just load the kief directly into bowl! Put a tiny bit of ground up bud into bowl (just enough to cover the holes so u dont suck kief up stem) then middle layer put kief and then put a tiny more of the ground up bud over the kief! Tastes fantastical and doing it this way u won’t have kief directly touching the heating element! If it does it quickly burns onto it and will be a bitch to clean! ;)

ALSO NOBODY TOLD ME THIS I FIGURED IT OUT ON MY OWN…..

When u go to load a bowl into the solo flip the vape upside down so u are holding the bowl obv also upside down and this way u don’t dump bud outta the stem as u try to put it into the vape! U would think this step would be obvious but u wouldn’t believe how many people have said “Oh duhhhhh” cuz they had been dumping weed in their laps holding solo right way up and trying to stick a loaded stem into it so buds just fell out the stem when they flipped it weed side down to load it! :haha::crying:

Guess nobody has ever accused stoners of being the wisest of peoples! :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back