Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the size of the buds in the jar my bro got its a way for them to actually sell the small larfy buds! Prob get a higher premium selling it combined like that but to me seemed more like a novelty with as much of a pain it was to smoke it!
lol nailed it. its for tourists !

Yeah but you never truly get the flavor from bud because you heat to get it out. Closest is 90u that's dabbable but even then it went in water
Strongly disagree. As a matter of fact, I’ll go a step further and say it’s closer to the true expression of the cannabinoids, since you’re not combusting the plant material, and tasting smoke from burning carbon. You’re just getting the reps, and cannabinoids.

Pretty sure they are buds covered in hemp oil (they say hemp but its def canna oil and got meds in it) and then that bud is rolled in kief! To me seemed more like shoulda been a novelty cuz the lil bud (which i think was purple) was straight black from the oil on it! Almost looked like what u would expect if u stuffed a bud into the smoke chamber part of a pipe and left it for a month while u smoked thru the pipe! Then pull the bud out straight covered in resin! Not sure how else to describe it but was def a messy ass way to get stoned! My bro in law actually rolled a blunt with them things when we went to the Rangers game!

I must admit......I've never even heard of them.......... :biggrin: ....but I don't get out much...........

What's not making sense. When you make rosin it's no longer a raw bud. When you wash buds to make hash rosin out of bubble hash some terpenes go in the water. Vaping bud is different than vaping oil. Oil will never be the exact same as the buds the better the extractor is the closer it will be to the raw bud. Don't believe me make bubble hash and taste the water your losing something. When you heat bud in a rosin press your losing something. When you purge butane out in a vacuum your losing some flavor. Not saying low temping you don't get more flavor than bud but it is a different experience
Well that makes more since I know what were talking about.. Yeah maybe I am losing something but flavor is still better by far then just burning or even vaping bud and the high isn't even comparable :baked: I don't do BHO. I only use my press and press fresh flower, keif, or bubble hash at no more then 210f :toke:

Strongly disagree. As a matter of fact, I’ll go a step further and say it’s closer to the true expression of the cannabinoids, since you’re not combusting the plant material, and tasting smoke from burning carbon. You’re just getting the reps, and cannabinoids.
Well yeah but not if your putting it in a vaporizer. But hell yeah if your combusting it your losing like 90 percent of the flavor

babydance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back