Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday all! Hope everyone is having a nice day. Does anyone here have experience with making sprouted seed tea's? :stir:

Interesting. Sounds delicious! I was referring to SST's as an organic fertilizer. First you sprout some grains. Then you put them in a blender with water to make a nutrient rich slurry. Then dilute with water and feed your plants. Alfalfa, corn, lentils are some that I've heard of.

I am pretty sure @Fermented_Fruitz is going to be your guy think I’ve seen him do it lately.. Definitely not this guy :doh::shrug:

Good morning my friend :pass: How’s it going?
It's going great Amigro! The rain pulled back yesterday, and temps hovered around 65 all night which seemed to be great campfire weather... A night by the fire, good food, and some good herb...
I'm quite refreshed..... Thanks for asking!

:d5:

How are you today?
:pass:

It's going great Amigro! The rain pulled back yesterday, and temps hovered around 65 all night which seemed to be great campfire weather... A night by the fire, good food, and some good herb...
I'm quite refreshed..... Thanks for asking!

:d5:

How are you today?
:pass:
Most excellent, my friend! Another perfect day outside….getting ready to head out with the dog for a walk. :cooldance:

No campfire, though. This is not a campfire friendly environment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Most excellent, my friend! Another perfect day outside….getting ready to head out with the dog for a walk. :cooldance:

No campfire, though. This is not a campfire friendly environment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
No, it's most likely not. Unless that is, you intend on having the entire state as your campfire.....
:crying:

Happy Sunday fam! :bighug: I've missed you guys as I've been so busy growing and selling garden plants along with a 5 plant grow. I usually only grow 4, but I started 5 seeds in case one didn't germinate. When they all popped, I said WTF, might as well grow them all. I chopped the first one yesterday morning that I named Zippy, because she sprouted so fast! Her lineage is Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch. Here's a couple pics of her hanging and some of the rest of my garden endeavors. Nothing but love and peace to everyone! :bighug::peace::pass:

z2220230520_191027-jpg.1595527

z120230520_191013-jpg.1595528

20230511_095123.jpg
Lol, I turned my truck into a green house after I ran out of room. This last pic was taken about 6 weeks ago.
20230423_101203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back