Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending this thing back, all I taste is battery acid and a head throbbing headache. I think I got a faulty unit.
Holy shit that's fucked. Maybe look into a dynavap m it's made in America not China. And it's only metal so I don't think anything like that could ever happen. Maybe you can get something from the company because that does not sound right if something is happening maybe have the unit examined or something. Id document what happened, because if you breathe in toxic shit they're responsible. Maybe try to drink some filtered water vitamins fresh juice fruit vegetables idk. My non medical/legal opinion id try to detox whatever that is right away. If you did breathe in toxic fumes it went everywhere in your body and your kidneys filter your blood every hour so you want to flush that shit out

Last edited:
Mephisto's Sundae Thumper Tester #1
Day 49​

Screenshot_20230521-102212~2.png

Screenshot_20230521-102849~2.png

She seems to be progressing as expected..
:bow:

Happy Sunday all! Hope everyone is having a nice day. Does anyone here have experience with making sprouted seed tea's? :stir:
I've had a roasted barley tea at a Burmese restaurant. I guess that's barley malt... the grain is soaked until it starts to germinate, then roasted to halt germination. Germination releases enzymes to convert the starch in the seed into maltose sugar to feed the seedling, or sweeten the tea (or to feed yeast to make beer).

Happy Sunday all! Hope everyone is having a nice day. Does anyone here have experience with making sprouted seed tea's? :stir:
I know of one you can make with sprouted corn….basically sprout the corn, process it in a blender and strain, and feed. Supposed to be great for stimulating veg growth.

I've had a roasted barley tea at a Burmese restaurant. I guess that's barley malt... the grain is soaked until it starts to germinate, then roasted to halt germination. Germination releases enzymes to convert the starch in the seed into maltose sugar to feed the seedling, or sweeten the tea (or to feed yeast to make beer).
Interesting. Sounds delicious! I was referring to SST's as an organic fertilizer. First you sprout some grains. Then you put them in a blender with water to make a nutrient rich slurry. Then dilute with water and feed your plants. Alfalfa, corn, lentils are some that I've heard of.

Holy shit that's fucked. Maybe look into a dynavap m it's made in America not China. And it's only metal so I don't think anything like that could ever happen. Maybe you can get something from the company because that does not sound right if something is happening maybe have the unit examined or something. Id document what happened, because if you breathe in toxic shit they're responsible. Maybe try to drink some filtered water vitamins fresh juice fruit vegetables idk. My non medical opinion id try to detox whatever that is right away. If you did breathe in toxic fumes it went everywhere in your body and your kidneys filter your blood every hour so you want to flush that shit out
If canna is legal maybe you can have the glass stem tested in a lab to prove what was vaporized thru it. I've never heard of anything like that before. I've gotten multiple arizer products and never had that happen they are supposed to be checked in Canada. Maybe contact arizer direct but if they poisoned you they are responsible. Non medical/legal advice just a random internet person lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back