Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1684631315506.jpg

I got a notice yesterday my electric is going up, like WTF, they already gave me a 45% increase last September. The way this is going, I dont see an electric car in my future, I couldn't afford it.

Good morning buddy what ya smoking? Me Autoseeds.com Rainbow Glue....fresh o had to speed dry...I ran out...no cure....still gets me gased
Jus' a li'l dab of fresh-squeezed jeanosgenetics.com WTF rosin to make me jump up and do stuff.
WTF_rosin.2.jpg

Jus' a li'l dab of fresh-squeezed jeanosgenetics.com WTF rosin to make me jump up and do stuff.
View attachment 1595650
What strain? I bought my dry vape just cause my rootbeer float smells so dam good in the jars, I wanted to see how it tastes with a vape.
DUH, I didnt notice the WTF, lol

What strain? I bought my dry vape just cause my rootbeer float smells so dam good in the jars, I wanted to see how it tastes with a vape.
"What the Fuck F1" by jeanosgenetics.com is a Sativa dominatrix. It's a favorite morning/afternoon strain because it has so much creative energy. I had some before bed last night and it kept me up 3 hours past bedtime thinking of more things to do, but I still woke refreshed this morning. I've grown 3 of them already. The last one gave 13 oz:
WTF.3_day111_final.jpg

DUH, I didnt notice the WTF, lol
Which dry vape gizmo did you get? I have the original Arizer Solo which I love. It's good for sampling green bud because it will dry it out while it's warming up, so the first few tokes are steam, then it switches from steam to vape. No need to grind, just stuff a chunk of bud in there and get the full flavor of un-burned turps. I should clean it more often, it gets pretty sticky from vaping while doing wet trim.
Arizer_Solo.jpg

Which dry vape gizmo did you get? I have the original Arizer Solo which I love. It's good for sampling green bud because it will dry it out while it's warming up, so the first few tokes are steam, then it switches from steam to vape. No need to grind, just stuff a chunk of bud in there and get the full flavor of un-burned turps. I should clean it more often, it gets pretty sticky from vaping while doing wet trim.
View attachment 1595653
I got the solo 2

Mornin all! Got my Solo 2, not sure what to make of it yet. Maybe since I'm a smoker, I cant really tell if I'm getting a hit, until afterwards I do catch a buzz.
View attachment 1595638
Try not to use it thru a bong you might get more flavor set it on 420f highest temp if you don't feel anything let it warm up. But honestly I like 380 then going up. You get more flavor deep long inhale as long as you can like your meditating. Also just put a unground bud in don't grind kief is even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back