Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which dry vape gizmo did you get? I have the original Arizer Solo which I love. It's good for sampling green bud because it will dry it out while it's warming up, so the first few tokes are steam, then it switches from steam to vape. No need to grind, just stuff a chunk of bud in there and get the full flavor of un-burned turps. I should clean it more often, it gets pretty sticky from vaping while doing wet trim.
View attachment 1595653
I only tried my double grape in it, and to me, all I smell and taste is what I can best describe as a battery acid smell and taste. I did two 10 minute burnoffs before using it. So I dont know if my weed just taste bad through it, or whats going on. I didnt smell anything during the burnoffs. Only during the vaping.

I only tried my double grape in it, and to me, all I smell and taste is what I can best describe as a battery acid smell and taste. I did two 10 minute burnoffs before using it. So I dont know if my weed just taste bad through it, or whats going on. I didnt smell anything during the burnoffs. Only during the vaping.
If you start at a lower temperature (thanks @mdabber) you get the full flavor. When you turn it up all the way it gets hot enough to turn to smoke instead of vapor.

So far, I only tried it at 350°, i'm flavor chasing.
That's why you should start at like 380f let warm for ten twenty seconds and do deep long inhales I feel like that is the sweet spot flavor but also visible vapor that gives lung expansion

Then after a few minutes keep turning it up. You'll never get combustion smoke like an ember but blacken the bud probably produces some cancerous shit like smoke.
I'm sending this thing back, all I taste is battery acid and a head throbbing headache. I think I got a faulty unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back