Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, honestly, one of the biggest things I'm mad about about my dad.

His neighbor told me he'll beg for weed, then beg his neighbors girlfriend for weed. He'll act like a friggin crackhead. Like he's in pain and hard up.

But then I give him a half ounce, and he doesn't share. His neighbor told me he gave him one tiny nug and acted like he was doing him a massive favor.

What a POS.

His neighbor told me he'll beg for weed, then beg his neighbors girlfriend for weed. He'll act like a friggin crackhead. Like he's in pain and hard up.

But then I give him a half ounce, and he doesn't share. His neighbor told me he gave him one tiny nug and acted like he was doing him a massive favor.

What a POS.
I often wonder if it is something wrong like something happend in their brain. Or is it an entitlement issue. Tumors or brain injury can make people messed up in the head or were they just denying their shadow side so it just festers and grows. People have to justify to themselves why they are in the right and can become really delusional I have a friend who's a wonderful person will help you if you call him at one in the morning, but everything he does he believes it's all selfless and its like he stayed in bad relationship and it's like I feel like he just didn't want to be alone but if you ask him he's just trying to help the person and nothing was his fault You know. Like what's going on in their head? people create a story about who they are and can get into a victim mentality where everyone owes them something or everything is one hundred percent someone else's fault Honestly too pot is habit forming and some people have a harder time letting go. Addiction can destroy pieces of people and if they can never integrate the experience and grow from it it just goes down hill. Some people have an extremely difficult time admitting they were wrong even if just to themselves. At the end of the day at our base we are all animals trying to get our wants and needs met. A bear and a dog can be friends, a guy did an experiment where he fed wild bears and chained up dogs and they played until one day the prick forgot to put the food out and the bears ate the dogs. Animal instinct kicked in. People can be great when they have everything they need but take their food away and shit can get nasty real quick. Especially their kids food

Last edited:

What a POS.
Time to teach him the way of the GROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back