Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Caturday Stoners!

View attachment 1595501

@InkAddict$ what the heck are you doing? adding this today and that tomorrow is the definition of out of balance. The Sea Kelp from Greenleaf is 0-0-15 so when you add 300 PPM of that it is 300 PPM of Potassium, that is way too much You want a total of 300 PPM max including the 1 part or 2 part that both have K in them.

You are feeding too low a PPM overall you should be at 650 PPM total not counting your starting water.

I don't remember for sure but I thought your water report showed some free calcium? I have slept since then.

View attachment 1595502

Stop and take a deep breath which nutrients do you want to use. 1 Part use 4.5g ~600 PPM per gallon add 50 PPM of cal mag if your water does not have free calcium? No Sea Kelp Mix all your benie's in after the nutrients PH to 5.8 and fertigate to 20% run-off
Ok i won't use it..I'm going to stick to 1part....I've never ran coco at all...this is my 1st...I usually run pure organics...but I wanted to use all this Mc I have....

What made you choose coco over something else, say promix or something similar
For me it was the fact that in coco it is almost impossible to overwater.. And I watched a video about coco vs peat I think coco has better pro's in more aspects then peat but to each their own:shrug:

I like soil too I have just stuck with it since rather then switching things up all the time for me it's either coco treated like hydro or TLS :headbang:

Looks like I'm out of the growing game for a few months.

A year ago I kicked my dad out, he used to live with us. He became increasingly toxic and demanding, and I couldn't take him around anymore.
We moved him to a seniors apartment complex nearby.

Today, his neighbors contacted me, after the EMTs took him to the hospital. They are very concerned that he can't take care of himself.
Not only is he not taking very of himself, not bathing, he's begging his neighbors for food because he says he has no food in his apartment.
He has no food, because he can't go out, because he doesn't take care of himself. He's skipped his last 2 dialysis appointments.

A year ago I moved his ass out because of how horrible he was treating me. He stopped asking and just started demanding everything. And now he's doing the same to his neighbors. They've been saints, trying to help him out. But he owes all of them money, he bums weed non-stop but is nowhere to be found when its time to buy any. If he does have some money, he won't ask, he'll just tell his neighbors girlfriend to go buy him something at the dispensary. Its the exact same stuff he did to me. Once you do something for him once, he now expects it whenever he wants.

And to make it even worse, apparently he is sexually harassing and assaulting women. His neighbors girlfriend told me he has made a LOT of horrible comments around her, he's propositioned her a number of times, and recently he faked like he was tripping and then grabbed her tits to steady himself. She told me she is afraid to be around him alone, because of how predatory he is being. There is a home health aid that helps the lady that lives behind him. He's figured out her schedule and is literally standing in the hallway when she comes and goes and tries to talk to her, grab at her, and says all sorts of horrible sexual stuff. She used to clean his apartment for him and he'd pay her, until he offered her $50 to sleep with him. Now she won't be around him either.

My wife has said this is the last straw, and I agree. He won't be around our kids if he's acting like this. He's already made some nasty comments around them in the past, and now knowing what he's doing where he lives, I am not comfortable with him being around my wife and kids, at all.

He knows I grow, and I'm honestly worried about him reporting me if I cut him off. He even made a comment in the past about "well if you don't share I'll just give the sheriff a call." and then he tried to act like it was a joke.

Locked all my weed in my safe besides like a misdemeanor amount.

I'm not going to bother taking down my grow tents. I am going to clean them. But IF I were somehow to be searched, Id just be like "uh, yeah, look at my garden, I started all those tomatoes and peppers in January." All of my chemicals and everything are used for my hydroponic garden.

I'm going to tell him I looked at my electric bill and realized it cost too much, and we save money if my wife just goes to the dispensary, and I gave the majority of what I'd grown away to some friends because I had too much to smoke before it went stale. Just going to start dropping some bullshit while at the same time going gray stone on him and ending the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back