Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sea Kelp
Do you have a issue with greanleaf seakelp? I just started using it this run and actually seem to really like it.. It's super refined as they say which i notice in the feed you can barely tell it's in there.. Where as with the RAW kelpit turns it dark brown

@Lil Dab Strawberry Microverse is an excellent rosin yielder…..
You read my mind I was thinking about @Old Sage Seeds gear the other day I got couple others of his I won in the pumpkin smash I want to fit in here soon.. The SM I grew was a great yielder as well above average

Just the word budhardner was a red flag to me didn't even look it up
For that u just need potassium like banana ffj
you will never get the same density as with pgrs but they also fuck up resin production which is why most of us smoke weed so they are counterproductive unless you are a cash cropping asshole that only cares about weight and not your customers health. They make even fox tail strains golf ball nugs and inexperienced consumers think they are better because they grind out to alot and reject nice bud that is organic with resin that is great because it's not dense but not every strain is supposed to be dense. They make every strain the same density

What are you using for cal mag? You’re locking out N more than likely…. I’m assuming you have your water ph correct.
Everyone is talking about his nutrients but cant this same thing happen if he isn’t watering properly? If he is fine in soil i would assume its prob more water related but i am less then newb status with coco!

Also the first pic the yellow sticky was straight infested with bugs!

1F52839A-E57D-4830-9BC5-AC502499DE64.jpeg

For that u just need potassium like banana ffj
you will never get the same density as with pgrs but they also fuck up resin production which is why most of us smoke weed so they are counterproductive unless you are a cash cropping asshole that only cares about weight and not your customers health. They make even fox tail strains golf ball nugs and inexperienced consumers think they are better because they grind out to alot and reject nice bud that is organic with resin that is great because it's not dense but not every strain is supposed to be dense. They make every strain the same density

Yeah i keep saying i need to ferment some of that stuff just havent taken the time.. I want to make that and some FF's leafs ferment juice :tonic:

That’s fine in soil but tap changes ppm amounts constantly and coco u need the right balance every feeding!
For all of you maybe get a zero water filter or if you have a coop go buy some deionized water. Its like 30cents a gallon you can buy a 5galon jug at Walmart for ten bucks. That has 0ppm and then you don't need to worry. My two cents from someone who only ever has done soil. I would just do soil lol. But I hope my advice helps someone if that's your style. Different strokes for different folks

Everyone is talking about his nutrients but cant this same thing happen if he isn’t watering properly? If he is fine in soil i would assume its prob more water related but i am less then newb status with coco!

Also the first pic the yellow sticky was straight infested with bugs!

View attachment 1595514
Yes, could totally be a lack of watering issue as well…..good catch on the nasty ass sticky. Hell, a rocking’ infestation could cause similar problems….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back