Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you hydrogen peroxide guys what do you use if you have multiple strains shot glasses? Sample containers that are disposable? Everyone's input is appreciated and welcomed. Thanks in advance

And that my friend is how I blow thru my whole stash lol. Pressing 2 grams at a time and globbing it in a hit. Does the high/flavor make up for the yield?
Umm you know I don't know being that i grew it myself and didn't pay for it per say yes but no.. I know i paid for it technically and isn't worth for the cost to grow.. I have been thinking a lot lately about needing to grow strains that are known to press good cause i know i should be able easily double or even triple that yield and it will go a lot further.. Also making sure the buds aren't dried out too much which will make for low yields :shrug: but yes I really burn through my stash when yields are like that... I press 7 grams at a time normally two bags so a half oz every press it empty's the jars fast :doh::nono:

Umm you know I don't know being that i grew it myself and didn't pay for it per say yes but no.. I know i paid for it technically and isn't worth for the cost to grow.. I have been thinking a lot lately about needing to grow strains that are known to press good cause i know i should be able easily double or even triple that yield and it will go a lot further.. Also making sure the buds aren't dried out too much which will make for low yields :shrug: but yes I really burn through my stash when yields are like that... I press 7 grams at a time normally two bags so a half oz every press it empty's the jars fast :doh::nono:
Thats what makes photos better in a way is if you find a strain that works it's guaranteed to press the same. But then again you build a tolerance to one strain. I think your body recognizes it more or something and stops it from absorbing. I always try to switch it up and smoke something different Everytime which isn't possible if you aren't getting other bud or growing alot. Your cannabanoid receptors close the higher your tolerance gets. To protect yourself. We have natural endocannabinoids produced by your body that are no longer being used when you get heavy into cannabis because you need a way higher dose one disadvantage of cannabis. But also why it helps people. Essential fatty acids are the precursors to said endocannabinoids and if you eat a shitty diet your body can't produce them or maybe an absorption problem. *Non medical Dr opinion

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Caturday Stoners!

a cool cat.png

@InkAddict$ what the heck are you doing? adding this today and that tomorrow is the definition of out of balance. The Sea Kelp from Greenleaf is 0-0-15 so when you add 300 PPM of that it is 300 PPM of Potassium, that is way too much You want a total of 300 PPM max including the 1 part or 2 part that both have K in them.

You are feeding too low a PPM overall you should be at 650 PPM total not counting your starting water.

I don't remember for sure but I thought your water report showed some free calcium? I have slept since then.

Plant Nutrition.jpg

Stop and take a deep breath which nutrients do you want to use. 1 Part use 4.5g ~600 PPM per gallon add 50 PPM of cal mag if your water does not have free calcium? No Sea Kelp Mix all your benie's in after the nutrients PH to 5.8 and fertigate to 20% run-off

Just the word budhardner was a red flag to me didn't even look it up
They’re pgr’s…..same type of stuff they spray on the putting green of golf courses to make it grow that strange, dense carpet like grass. Cancer causing…..don’t use it on your medicine, for sure.

Thats what makes photos better in a way is if you find a strain that works it's guaranteed to press the same. But then again you build a tolerance to one strain. I think your body recognizes it more or something and stops it from absorbing. I always try to switch it up and smoke something different Everytime which isn't possible if you aren't getting other bud or growing alot. Your cannabanoid receptors close the higher your tolerance gets. To protect yourself. We have natural endocannabinoids produced by your body that are no longer being used when you get heavy into cannabis because you need a way higher dose one disadvantage of cannabis. But also why it helps people. Essential fatty acids are the precursors to said endocannabinoids and if you eat a shitty diet your body can't produce them or maybe an absorption problem. *Non medical Dr opinion
Yeah can't argue with any of that only issue with photo especially if i am trying to get the same results every time is I would need to be cloning which I have no desire to do mainly why i stuck with auto's there fast and I can grow a bunch of different verities at the same time.. Both me and the wife get sick of the same weed every time but is nice to come back to stuff after not having which auto's can do well enough for me

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/how-to-stimulate-the-endocannabinoid-system-without-cannabis
More information for those intersted. Endocannabinoids are even in breast milk to help babies sleep as i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back