Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InkAddict$
But that's still like 600ppm runoff. So you've got no salt buildup. Which means you're missing something. Most likely calcium then. Add calmag to your feed and hit it with a calcium foliar
Ok I did I added 1 gram of calmag to a gal of water....I'll hit with calmag solution tomorrow...would you use distilled water on that phd

Ok I did I added 1 gram of calmag to a gal of water....I'll hit with calmag solution tomorrow...would you use distilled water on that phd
Yup. I'd add like 100ppm calmag and just drop the megacrop by 50 or so. But you want to add it all together. So don't do a watering with just calmag. Every watering gotta be with calmag and ferts so it's balanced. And pH always rises, so count on that

Yup. I'd add like 100ppm calmag and just drop the megacrop by 50 or so. But you want to add it all together. So don't do a watering with just calmag. Every watering gotta be with calmag and ferts so it's balanced. And pH always rises, so count on that
:yeahthat: And the mixing order is important too :thumbsup:

IMG_0712.jpeg

I do hydroguard vitc yucca bubbledthen 1st cal mag then mc
I do bennies last ie: hydroguard yucca etc.. When I was using calmag I believe it depends on the form of calmag that determines where calmag is in the mixing order.. I would be adding MC first

You're gonna water coco so frequently that you can cut the yucca to once a week at most
Ok so everyday. Lol or 2? Should I add calmag to every water...it says to avoid foliar spray...on bag
20230520_182248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back