Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: Cheers mates, I had to learn the Way of Coco by proxy when I was the Infirmary chief... Mastered, it's amazing stuff but it's a fugly unforgiving learning curve usually...
One reason why I'm a dirt diggler! :digit:
I am so glad I went living soil,, It has been essentially water only and of course my only big issue is with over watering occasionally.

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Solo Buds She turned out amazing pulling almost 32 grams from her... Buds a super dense and fruity and she did press really good some super tasty strong rosin :drool:

IMG_4327.JPG

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4329.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG

Thanks talon I haven't even got to RC yet :eyebrows::thanks:

Seedstockers Apollo Black Cherry #1 Solo Buds Got 34 grams from her:woohoo1: buds are very similar to her sister fat and frosty with the earthy smell haven't pressed any of her yet maybe she'll squeeze better

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

IMG_4368.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Solo Buds She turned out amazing pulling almost 32 grams from her... Buds a super dense and fruity and she did press really good some super tasty strong rosin :drool:

IMG_4327.JPG

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4329.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG
That's some nice looking Rosin!

That's some nice looking Rosin!
Yeah it's some good stuff but think RC might be little bit nicer

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Solo Buds Saved the best for last she was the biggest of them all got 45 grams from her making her my largest solo to date :woohoo1::shooty: Love the structure she produced always standing out and her buds are amazing super tight and dense.. She has a fruity citrusy smell to her think I might press some tonight :drool:

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4370.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4374.JPG

I shit you not this song is playing right now it's definitely a sign :headbang: :eyebrows:

Beaver genetics Banana Bread Solo Buds And I can't forget about her got 37 grams from her super frosty sticky buds.. She has a nice weedy smell to her and the rosin is off the charts super smooth with a nice head high been smoking on her the last couple days and really enjoying it :pass:

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

IMG_4356.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back