Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening kittens.....busy morning doing the stuff I do every day. Took a break about 09:30 to 10:00 then transplanted some Mother of Millions into little terra cota pots, was gonna crawl under and get those Pilea's but after it took me 10 minutes to get up from the MoM's wife talked me into taking it easy. Got a pot each of Neon and Exotica pothos in with the mail to break up tomorrow. Thinking I should get 9 or 10 starters off each plus a nice one for myself. Spent the afternoon copy/pasting care instructions for each type and cleaning it up in WordPad to take down for printing. Wife not to keen on a real dinner tonight so lucky break, no cooking for me and easy cleanup before bed.....hope a great day was had by all. :smokeit:

Hell no his wife would murder him! :crying:

@2budz is just a cool ass member that I’ve met in person and he lives in OK! If i showed up with a winnebago to their new house it would prob be me his wife would murder! :yoinks::rofl:
Appreciate the kind words buddy! Sorry I’ve been MIA just a lot going on still. House gets painted starting Monday so we’re almost done with the flood rebuild, of our brand new house 🤣🤣

Free pack of "The Forge" by Gnome if you grab one of the new Night Owl collabs on NASC! Couldn't help it had to scoop. :shrug:
Screenshot_20230520_152917_DuckDuckGo.png

try to catch some of the early run-off in a clean vessel, then test it for ppm and pH... this will tell you a lot about WTH is going on in there, and helps the process of elimination toward a proper fix!
letting things chill and drain/dry out well for a day or so is helpful before resuming reg. feeding... likely symptoms will worsen a bit before they halt,...
Ok I took 5 gal of tap added vitc, hydroguard, and yucca powder, then added cal mag, and 1part mc....with a ppm of 500 and oh of 5.5..... I'm going to run 3.5gal through each pit.im going to catch the 1st run off....of each pot and let you know....

try to catch some of the early run-off in a clean vessel, then test it for ppm and pH... this will tell you a lot about WTH is going on in there, and helps the process of elimination toward a proper fix!
letting things chill and drain/dry out well for a day or so is helpful before resuming reg. feeding... likely symptoms will worsen a bit before they halt,...
Results on the Za Mango...
20230520_175623.jpg

You want to be using the 0.5 ppm setting...
@InkAddict$
But that's still like 600ppm runoff. So you've got no salt buildup. Which means you're missing something. Most likely calcium then. Add calmag to your feed and hit it with a calcium foliar. And your pH is high, so set it at like 5.5 when you change, or check and adjust it daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back