Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder if it is something wrong like something happend in their brain. Or is it an entitlement issue. Tumors or brain injury can make people messed up in the head or were they just denying their shadow side so it just festers and grows. People have to justify to themselves why they are in the right and can become really delusional I have a friend who's a wonderful person will help you if you call him at one in the morning, but everything he does he believes it's all selfless and its like he stayed in bad relationship and it's like I feel like he just didn't want to be alone but if you ask him he's just trying to help the person and nothing was his fault You know. Like what's going on in their head? people create a story about who they are and can get into a victim mentality where everyone owes them something or everything is one hundred percent someone else's fault Honestly too pot is habit forming and some people have a harder time letting go. Addiction can destroy pieces of people and if they can never integrate the experience and grow from it it just goes down hill. Some people have an extremely difficult time admitting they were wrong even if just to themselves. At the end of the day at our base we are all animals trying to get our wants and needs met

Yeah, dad's neighbors told me that his nickname is "Willy Nelson" at dialysis because he goes in so stoned every time he's barely coherrent.

They said he smokes from the second he gets up until he goes to bed. Like, yeah, ok, like sometimes sunday mornings I might smoke a half a joint and have a nice little baked morning. But everyday? Ugh. I can't imagine operating like that. And when he runs out, he acts like he's a crackhead and dying.

I'm just disgusted with him, to find this stuff out. Like, I thought he was doing better. This was the same stuff he did to me, and I thought he was improving. Nope, just targeting others now.

Yeah, dad's neighbors told me that his nickname is "Willy Nelson" at dialysis because he goes in so stoned every time he's barely coherrent.

They said he smokes from the second he gets up until he goes to bed. Like, yeah, ok, like sometimes sunday mornings I might smoke a half a joint and have a nice little baked morning. But everyday? Ugh. I can't imagine operating like that. And when he runs out, he acts like he's a crackhead and dying.

I'm just disgusted with him, to find this stuff out. Like, I thought he was doing better. This was the same stuff he did to me, and I thought he was improving. Nope, just targeting others now.
Like I said, give him some plants and seeds and wash you hands of it

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Buds and Rosin weighed her up ended up with a decent amount 95 grams she yielder a little bit better for rosin super tasty and terpy real citrusy almost gassy:woohoo1::headbang::drool:

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

Just for you @N/A-Greengo and @420Forever :eyebrows::woohoo1::headbang:
IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

IMG_4462.JPG

IMG_4463.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG

Small chance but figured I'd ask I got a space heater it clicks now but was blowing out hot air but then the fan stops and I smell almost burning dust doesn't smell toxic but gross. Does anyone have any idea. Why doesn't it smell until the fan stops is the intake clogged with dust? Mind you I've abused the shit out of it running it day and night in winter. I know we got a lot of smart people's on here. Thanks

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Buds and Rosin weighed her up ended up with a decent amount 95 grams she yielder a little bit better for rosin super tasty and terpy real citrusy almost gassy:woohoo1::headbang::drool:

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

Just for you @N/A-Greengo and @420Forever :eyebrows::woohoo1::headbang:
IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

IMG_4462.JPG

IMG_4463.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG
Rosin Rorschach Test lol on a serious note nice rosin/bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back