Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you grow right. Lol
Ya but i was out getting my doordash on and didn’t have time to go home to roll another! Luckily i had 2 orders that came to my neighborhood so i stopped as i passed by and ran in for several bong rips and ran back out the door! :eyebrows::crying::bong:

I thought you getting a job there "work today get paid today" :haha:so you can get a rosin press :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Work today get paid today spend it tonight is more like it! :rofl:

If i was gonna work at taco bell i would talk @2budz into making me his assistant manager! ;) :crying:

Small chance but figured I'd ask I got a space heater it clicks now but was blowing out hot air but then the fan stops and I smell almost burning dust doesn't smell toxic but gross. Does anyone have any idea. Why doesn't it smell until the fan stops is the intake clogged with dust? Mind you I've abused the shit out of it running it day and night in winter. I know we got a lot of smart people's on here. Thanks
Maybe the fan keeps the heating element cool enough so the dust doesn't burn, then when the fan goes off the element gets hot enough to burn the dust before it starts to cool down? Sounds like it needs a good cleaning. Or switch to gas heat:
space_heater.jpg

Mephisto ladies looking great gave them another fertigation tonight to 20% runoff 320 ppm ph 5.8.. Today they will get there first night time I turned the timer on running 18/6 now till harvest and getting 250-300umol right now :headbang:

IMG_4451.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Day 8

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

Walter White Bx1 Day 8

IMG_4455.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 8

IMG_4456.JPG

The Auto seed ladies are ripping right long looking great gave another fertigation tonight 320ppm ph 5.8

Acapulco Gold Day 5

IMG_4459.JPG

Girls Scout Cookies Day 5

IMG_4458.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

Time for me to hit the sack it's getting late and i want get some stuff done tomorrow couple dabs and I'm out :lildab::pass::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Anyone else ever smoke moonrock? My bro gave me a manhandled piece of 1 so really didnt see kief on outside just a small ass nug that was covered in canna oil or whatever it is they use! Was a pain to smoke in the bong and seemed to taste harsh AF but the tiny piece got me foooooked up! I had to basically put some ground up buds down in the bowl around the nug cuz didn’t burn great with a lighter but adding bud in there by time it was burning good it would ignite the lil moon boulder so i could smoke it! Smoked a whole bowl and could still see half the unburned nug so packed another 2/3 and went a 2nd round to finish it off! I was super stoned by time i finished each round (1 was before running some uber eats orders around 10pm so that was fun) but it was def too much of a hassle to smoke to ever buy more! No idea how he managed to break buds up enough to roll a blunt of it! :shrug:

Do you have a issue with greanleaf seakelp? I just started using it this run and actually seem to really like it.. It's super refined as they say which i notice in the feed you can barely tell it's in there.. Where as with the RAW kelpit turns it dark brown

I don't have a problem with anything that is used properly in a balanced formula.

Coco is not a hard medium to grow in - as long as you don't try to reinvent the style. DTW with 20% run-off achieved every day you fertigate. Remember the general Idea behind coco is to be able to fertigate several times a day to keep fresh in balance nutrients in the root zone all day long.

Small chance but figured I'd ask I got a space heater it clicks now but was blowing out hot air but then the fan stops and I smell almost burning dust doesn't smell toxic but gross. Does anyone have any idea. Why doesn't it smell until the fan stops is the intake clogged with dust? Mind you I've abused the shit out of it running it day and night in winter. I know we got a lot of smart people's on here. Thanks
Stop using any electrical device that is not functioning properly and consult the vendor. Better safe than sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back