Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shoot, I was just going to putter about and hang on here all day. Looks like I have to go beat the rain and get the lawn cut. Back in a few or maybe this afternoon. Have a good day everyone!

The whole song was cool as hell when it first came out….really different in an interesting way….then we all found out it was a cover two weeks later :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
I was a big Michael Jackson fan as a kid and went to 2 concerts before age 7 so i knew it was a cover right away! I saw both the Thriller concert (actually was a combo Jackson 5/ MJ concert) at age 3ish and was 7 when the Bad concert came to Texas Stadium!

Welcome brother sometimeS they do weird things on me too.. Just try a different way or again and it’s works :shrug:
1684505843655.gif

So, we used to have a section here that was by access only. I asked for access to learn from pros but never got a response. I was planning on small closed loop outdoors and vacuum purge but if everyone says it’s too dangerous and illegal, then I’ll just drop it. Don’t care about legality… but if knowledge of a safe process is withheld then why bother. Like when I asked about building my own lights… no one wanted to help cuz it could kill me… not give me instructions on how to build a safe unit.
I've never operated a closed loop. I used to be interested in it and watched a few videos and read how they work. So I'm not qualified to teach and if I was I wouldn't want to do it over the internet so I can get why people don't. If your determined you can do the research. I think most people figured it out on their own. In America I think at least if someone hurts themselves they might be able to sue you. Sue the site etc. Because they can blame you for teaching wrong. I mean if someone gives you financial advice or medical advice telling you hey you can cure x like I beat Lyme twice with no antibiotics but I'm not a doctor and if you die from Lyme or end up in a wheelchair. You could blame me. Even the naturopaths were saying take anti biotics and I have a suspicion it's because of that. When you do the standard operating procedure a lot harder to get sued. If I tell you invest in x and you lose all of your money you could potentially sue especially because I'm not a finical adviser. But at least with that stuff your only putting your own life/livelyhood on the line. With flammable gas it can hurt others.

Last edited:
So, we used to have a section here that was by access only. I asked for access to learn from pros but never got a response. I was planning on small closed loop outdoors and vacuum purge but if everyone says it’s too dangerous and illegal, then I’ll just drop it. Don’t care about legality… but if knowledge of a safe process is withheld then why bother. Like when I asked about building my own lights… no one wanted to help cuz it could kill me… not give me instructions on how to build a safe unit.
Sorry coulda helped on the light part! Long as u weren’t building fancy ass control units like @Talonxracer cuz i built light for my 2x4! I am pretty sure @Master_gRoshi has a small closed loop system but not sure if he uses butane in it or what as i have no knowledge in using that setup! On that same note he also built a light when i did using the same strips so he coulda helped there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back