Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz My wife loves Michael Jackson's music :toke: Now for the joke :coffee: What did Michael Jackson and K-mart have in common?
They both had little boy's underwear half off :haha: :pass:
Lmao when i was a fan was in the late 80’s so was well before he was a weirdo….or at least we didn’t know about his weird proclivities! :nono:

Well we lost a kitten yesterday....the male passed away in its sleep....we have no clue why? And it was its normal weight, was eating like crazy...actually they are 2oz over their normal weight for their age....its sad....how can that happen like that? Rip little Leo
get some suger and put some in the other kittens mouth,
they get low blood suger the same as puppys do,
they can look they are healthy and just take a turn and sieze up and die.

somtimes they just lack it and ned a top up

Sorry @Cerebral Goo I said that wrong! With iphone I open gif and then press and hold screen over gif and hit copy! On computer prob done by clicking mouse over the gif but copy it (not the link) and come paste here! Can do directly in reply box tho don’t need to do link media option!

View attachment 1594875

PC’s don’t copy the same I’m just stuck in my ways and that’s how Hobbes told me to share stuff is with insert media :shrug: iPhone is definitely the easiest way I’ve done it just like you say hold and paste done:cooldance:
1684509345400.gif

I know it sucks....my wife had this happen in the past with litters...she said its common...and doesnt matter how healthy they look or can be....to me it looked like it had a sezier....i feel bad....its just crazy....how? Well now i know. I appreciate it...
are the kittens being hand reared by you as it kinda hard to do and feed them due to asperation risk.
were some food or drink can go into the lungs during feeding

low blood suger
dehydratuon if they got runny stools
virus or infection

but wen u say it had a siezier then that could be low blood suger as they have a siezure when they die due to that unfortunitly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back