Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
May take you up on that. And good morning @Talonxracer . Yeah when you ask questions about building lights, no one asks what your build background or experience is. I have done electrical work in most jobs I’ve done. No electrician, but all around mechanically inclined. I’ve repaired residential breaker units for housing complexes when I was maintenance for them ,3 phase. And the factory I used to work at I was overnights. Overnight guys had to know everything about the machines and repair of them. Industrial with switch gears. 480 so not a newbie. They never ask how much capability you have like experience. So I may have need of your knowledge in the future. I had plans to build a “timber style” fixture. And would’ve cost 1/2 of what I could buy it for.
All i had was knowledge of putting stereo systems in cars but was still able to wire my light up easy peasy! All this talk of lights keeps reminding me i need to get new strips for the 2x4! Wanna order ones that will pair with my current driver! Wanna just retap the heat sink frame for the new strips to where it’ll be just a quick easy changeover!

I know it sucks....my wife had this happen in the past with litters...she said its common...and doesnt matter how healthy they look or can be....to me it looked like it had a sezier....i feel bad....its just crazy....how? Well now i know. I appreciate it...
It may have been the momma cat that ditched the babies! If they have a big litter and some kittens have health issues the mom will abandon them to take care of the healthy babies!

Any computer savvy person know why the GIFs that I post only come up as text? New Mac computer and don't know shit about computers...How do I fix it so the vids come up?
Don’t hit copy gif link option just hit the copy gif option! Then u paste the entire gif in by just pasting directly into the reply box….don’t need to do it as “insert media” option! ;)

Morning @BCBudlady :bighug: ..Happy Friday..........

Golf day=5 hours Peace.......:biggrin:..I'm Praying.........:crying:..he hasn't had a game in months.......
Mine is at the dentist, an hours drive away, for a two hour appointment. Four hours of Peace. Sitting aside a just chopped Carmelita, reeking of sweet sweet jammy funk. Happy place.
We need that Peace!!

Ooh I know this one! The kids showed me recently. On that giffy site you have to hit the "share button" and then copy the link. Then you can post that and it should show up!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sorry @Cerebral Goo I said that wrong! With iphone I open gif and then press and hold screen over gif and hit copy! On computer prob done by clicking mouse over the gif but copy it (not the link) and come paste here! Can do directly in reply box tho don’t need to do link media option!

1684507823145.gif

I use a iPhone 14 pro max and a windows 11 pc… When on iPhone I just long hold on gif and paste in post box. when sharing video’s on PC or phone I use the media tab click share on YouTube then paste in media box and also when on PC I use media tab for gifs and copy paste link
View attachment 1594857View attachment 1594858
U know i share gifs all the time and have never ever not even once in my entiiiiiiire life used that share media option! Its not needed or at least not on an iphone! I would assume an Apple computer would work the same way as iphone! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back