Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any computer savvy person know why the GIFs that I post only come up as text? New Mac computer and don't know shit about computers...How do I fix it so the vids come up?
I use a iPhone 14 pro max and a windows 11 pc… When on iPhone I just long hold on gif and paste in post box. when sharing video’s on PC or phone I use the media tab click share on YouTube then paste in media box and also when on PC I use media tab for gifs and copy paste link
8A16BB0F-2A15-4E1E-A793-EE5C17841485.jpeg
6578160E-C5D1-4009-8D18-9789696C4279.png

just cycled down my lane and when crossing the road at the bottom i spoted a man in a push up position slurping water out of the big puddle, with a ton of bags on his back too.
i just cycled on by and round the corner until i heard a o jesus oh no please no.
so went back round to see if he was ok and he must of fell face first into the puddle cos he was driping wet. and covered in muck
I said are you ok mate and he said hes perferctly fine

i had to stop and see if he was ok after hearing his distress cos when i was young there was really bad storms on and i went out in it to go to a friends house and on the way i found an old lady laying in the middle of the road
but instead of helping i freaked out and ran as fast as i could to my friends house cos i thought she was a witch lol

told my friends family and they ran up round and helped her
lesson learned, always stop and see if everthings ok after that

What? You didn’t recognize the song? I instantly knew it was Michael Jackson song in the first 5 seconds. I was like “AAF covered MJ? Freakin cool!”
Haha nope…. I never was a fan of that pederasts music. :shrug: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Every time people start talking about how good his music is, I’m just over here like “I don’t get it”:rofl::shrug::shrug::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back