Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we lost a kitten yesterday....the male passed away in its sleep....we have no clue why? And it was its normal weight, was eating like crazy...actually they are 2oz over their normal weight for their age....its sad....how can that happen like that? Rip little Leo

Well we lost a kitten yesterday....the male passed away in its sleep....we have no clue why? And it was its normal weight, was eating like crazy...actually they are 2oz over their normal weight for their age....its sad....how can that happen like that? Rip little Leo
That sucks I don’t know crap about kittens but quick google search seems like it could be a few things and sort of common there is also something called “fading kitten syndrome” :yoinks::nono::goodluck:
436AD16B-E5ED-4968-9AAB-53009BE0F068.png

That sucks I don’t know crap about kittens but quick google search seems like it could be a few things and sort of common there is also something called “fading kitten syndrome” :yoinks::nono::goodluck:
View attachment 1594848
I know it sucks....my wife had this happen in the past with litters...she said its common...and doesnt matter how healthy they look or can be....to me it looked like it had a sezier....i feel bad....its just crazy....how? Well now i know. I appreciate it...

Any computer savvy person know why the GIFs that I post only come up as text? New Mac computer and don't know shit about computers...How do I fix it so the vids come up?

Ooh I know this one! The kids showed me recently. On that giffy site you have to hit the "share button" and then copy the link. Then you can post that and it should show up!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back