Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rosin presses for just about every budget…. And even diy plans readily available for the handyman. BHO isn’t even worth discussing at this point.
i still smoke it cause its cheap but i agree. just had to finish where i left off. dab me out frank! ill match you dabs lol

This plant is a beast like almost to my shoulders in the pot over 4 feet. I dont know if she will bend pretty solid would probably split her down the middle. View attachment 1594765

she is like all top.

View attachment 1594766
That one big oddball plant, always causes a lighting challenge for the other plants. Luckly I use 100w panels, having 7 on hand, I hung one on either side of the plant, and removed the light above the plant. My last couple grows included a big plant, thats why I keep procrastinating about switching to a bar light.
Any possibility of reconfiguring your lighting setup?

Im pick up some of that tape after work tomorrow come home and try my best Thanks for advice I had a feeling thats what I was going to have to do. After Ill post my outcome.
I use duct tape or electrical tape and either works just fine for me. I'm sure there's pictures of my supercrop tape job on my root beer float plant in my thread and probably on the jeano comp thread

i still smoke it cause its cheap but i agree. just had to finish where i left off. dab me out frank! ill match you dabs lol
And you can get diamonds and terp sauce that you can't get bho is definitely a different product than rosin. But I always felt like I'm poisoning myself from a dispensary even because you can't drink butane why would I grow organic then spray a toxic solvent on my shit. So on one hand I love bho but it's also toxic in my opinion. Even if tests at 0ppm. Not to mention they can run shit that would be absolute trash and polish it to look amazing. Remove pesticides so they test at 0ppm from stuff they previously couldn't sell cause it would fail and any good BHO can't test at 0ppm because terpenes are as volatile as butane which is why it smells when you open a jar so to keep that stink you have to leave a small amount of butane in there

That one big oddball plant, always causes a lighting challenge for the other plants. Luckly I use 100w panels, having 7 on hand, I hung one on either side of the plant, and removed the light above the plant. My last couple grows included a big plant, thats why I keep procrastinating about switching to a bar light.
Any possibility of reconfiguring your lighting setup?
there is probably a possibility but Id have alot of messing around plus that light dont fit in my other tents so Id be out a light in another tent.

I use duct tape or electrical tape and either works just fine for me. I'm sure there's pictures of my supercrop tape job on my root beer float plant in my thread and probably on the jeano comp thread
Ive used black tape when I was lsting and broke stems one of the reasons I quit doing it. To ruff on them. Lol topping is easier. This time it didnt cut it. Im still going to wait till after work tomorrow Ill post my outcome.

there is probably a possibility but Id have alot of messing around plus that light dont fit in my other tents so Id be out a light in another tent.
Your in a tough spot then. I was able to split up my lights and move them around. The two panels above my plant, I was able to split up and hang in the top corners at an angle, and throw a couple on the sides too.
Good look brother, tough situation.

20221019_154226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back